Zrtkat & Crew Heading to Quebec

zrtkat

Good Morning  Zrtkat & Crew are leaving next weekend to Quebec for 10 days of riding we are going to miss Ontario this winter with our limited time to ride we decided to try a different area this winter,we always seem to pick a bad week to go . When Zrtkat retires next December we will be able to come up multiple times to Ontario.

I am sure going to miss riding in Ontario this winter but we are keeping up with the reports on here,

We are leaving out of Temiscaming next Monday the 12th of February we are all booked for all our rooms and heading Towards Quebec City and heading north and doing a big loop around ,I have my Gps set up to help Zrtkat Navigate through Quebec.

I was lucky enough for a fellow snowmobiler GSX800 help me set up our overnights hotels and mileages for our trip 

The weather looks Good so far 

Hope everyone has a safe snowmobile riding season 

ZRTKAT

Greg,Gary,Scott

Have a safe trip on the roads & trails! Looking forward to your reports too.

ZrtKat I thought you were coming with us, WD and his crew to gaspe next weekend?

looking forward to the ride reports, and pics. you boys stay safe, have fun. Ski

1 hour ago, Fabio said:

ZrtKat I thought you were coming with us, WD and his crew to gaspe next weekend?

FABIO

no white Dragon didn't want us:-D ,next year we will hook up and ride,I think he had enough people in his group. We will be a few days behind you guys we are riding to Quebec city and then heading north we will be on the other side of the river from you guys we will be riding for 10 days, post lots of pictures and reports from the Gaspe.

It is supposed to be amazing  riding ,next year that will be on our bucket list.

Hope you guys have a great ride we will be in touch

Greg

1 hour ago, skidooboy said:

looking forward to the ride reports, and pics. you boys stay safe, have fun. Ski

Thanks Ski

I am a.little nervous  about riding all new trails we are just going to relax and enjoy our vacation and hope we do not get lost.

It will be a adventure  for us but we are hoping for great weather and safe ride and we can put some miles on our sleds last year only 900 miles on our new sleds .

Greg

Lol Greg..

We will forsure post pics of our trip, I’ve been to northern Quebec many times but never to the gaspe region.. 

Im sure you guys will have a awesome trip up there, have fun and stay on the trails:D..

I’m not sure which way or what trails you are taking, but if you have a chance to ride through mont tremblant area be prepared for some super wide high speed highways..

2 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Greg, enjoy and as i mentioned before, keep your eyes open, as we may literally pass you guys on the trail. Hope to see you guys soon..B)

Jeff

Will be on the lookout for u guys on our way back to temiscaming

2 hours ago, Fabio said:

I’m not sure which way or what trails you are taking, but if you have a chance to ride through mont tremblant area be prepared for some super wide high speed highways..

Sounds good FABIO we are going through mount Laurier then around st zenon,st Raymond, Roberville,then north to chibougna or something like that to mattigami then Val dor I think that is the way we are heading should get off the couch and tell you for sure where we re going lol..

Keep a eye on White Dragon :rolleyes:

Will be checking for your reports 

Greg

26 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

Sounds good FABIO we are going through mount Laurier then around st zenon,st Raymond, Roberville,then north to chibougna or something like that to mattigami then Val dor I think that is the way we are heading should get off the couch and tell you for sure where we re going lol..

Keep a eye on White Dragon :rolleyes:

Will be checking for your reports 

Greg

Chibougamau I think is what you're trying to say LOL

Our deer hunting mentor worked up in that area (plus Amos, Malartic, Cadillac plus some other places) back in the 50s when he was single.

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Chibougamau I think is what you're trying to say LOL

Our deer hunting mentor worked up in that area (plus Amos, Malartic, Cadillac plus some other places) back in the 50s when he was single.

Thanks revrnd too lazy to get my schedule and spell the town' right :-D

6 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

Thanks revrnd too lazy to get my schedule and spell the town' right :-D

He'd tell us stories about the places when we were out trapping or hunting w/ him. It was kind of neat seeing the names on the signs on the 1 trip we did thru the Abitibi-Temiscaming area

Have a great trip Greg looking forward to your reports. 

Archived