What sled is easiest on the back?

Blake G

Beautiful sled Blake, you'll love it. Great ride and the air suspension is a nice bonus for bumpier trails when you bottom out on the long rolling power line bumps.

Essentially the same ride as a Renegade having the same length skidframe, a tad softer on stutter bumps. 

Personally I have that exact same windshield and I wouldn't go taller than that for myself. Unlike IrREVerent, Blake and I are vertically challenged, I find that a nice height to send the bulk of the air past the shoulders up to about chinguard height. I like having some airflow on the helmet to suck moisture out of there .... no electric visor required. 

I did find a significant amount of cold air coming past the sides of the waist/hips area on colder morning rides , might be some kind of deflector available to widen the coverage in that area.  Better quality suit might also make a difference too, and since it's buttertart season, you'll prolly gonna need a new suit next fall anyway.... :D

Thank you for the input, Denis!!

3 hours ago, Nunz said:

lol, maybe I should rent you out a parking spot in the garage... OC snowmobile parking storage/base camp. hahahahahahaha

You may be onto something there 

Nice sled Blake ,i have a 16 renegade and it handles awesome ,even my cat friends agree on that lol.

Glad to hear it!

Deal!

13 hours ago, Denis007 said:

....I like having some airflow on the helmet to suck moisture out of there .... 

LOL...Denis, I know you get...(ummm)..."excited" while sledding, but you need to stop breathing so hard...   :poke2:  :-P

1 hour ago, irREVerent said:

LOL...Denis, I know you get...(ummm)..."excited" while sledding, but you need to stop breathing so hard...   :poke2:  :-P

... may be worse this winter coming, with the new sled and all ..... might even need a bigger helmet .....  :icon_lolsign:

27 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

... may be worse this winter coming, with the new sled and all ..... might even need a bigger helmet .....  :icon_lolsign:

TMI...:rotflmao:

5 hours ago, Blake G said:

Deal!

You will love the air suspension no doubt. Every time you hit a bump, you can hear the air compressor charging shock back up again for half a second or so. I can jump off drifts all afternoon, no sore back, soft landing every single time. 3 is my favourite setting. Heated seat is nice too, when riding well pack trails on a cold day. I learned too, turn it off when riding fresh powder :-).

If you like to fiddle you will like the TPS ski's. If not you may want to change them out to pilot ski, like some owners are doing.

1 hour ago, Viperules700 said:

You will love the air suspension no doubt. Every time you hit a bump, you can hear the air compressor charging shock back up again for half a second or so. I can jump off drifts all afternoon, no sore back, soft landing every single time. 3 is my favourite setting. Heated seat is nice too, when riding well pack trails on a cold day. I learned too, turn it off when riding fresh powder :-).

If you like to fiddle you will like the TPS ski's. If not you may want to change them out to pilot ski, like some owners are doing.

VR -- FYI, Enduros don't come standard with a heated seat, although a kit is available as an option.

It'd look even better with a white background.

7 hours ago, irREVerent said:

VR -- FYI, Enduros don't come standard with a heated seat, although a kit is available as an option.

You are right, it was an add on like mirrors, high windshield, rack, luggage etc, my mistake. 

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:10 PM, Canuck said:

The only member who can belong, and contribute, to:

Arctic Chat

Dootalk

Polaris forum? (oddly enough, one doesn't come to mind)

All he needs is a Team Blue sled - now we're talking back pain!!!

18033466_1410379712355147_393022690982125467_n.jpg

17 hours ago, irREVerent said:

Our sleds came with heated seats and I thought.... that's for wimps. I'll never use that. I unknowingly hit the switch that turned the seat on low once and thought, wow is this ever nice even though it isn't freezing cold out.

12 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

I'm going to get a heated seat for the wifes 600 etec

I'm going to offer to warm up her ass and see what happens, should be fun!

too much information :D

• 2 weeks later...

My pro s is the most comfortable sled I have ridden

no shoulder tightness or back aches 

Archived