Ride this Friday February 3rd

Nunz

HI guys, I have been speaking with OF7 and Muskoka Cat guy,  about getting out for a ride, anyone else interested in joining us/me.

Nunz

Hi Nunz,

I'm interested. Let me know the details. 

Shawn. 

also interested.. where\when ?

cheers

Hi guys I'm thinking I'd like to ride from Gull Lake parking lot Friday morning say by 10am latest, do a run to Dorset for lunch then back. Let me know if that works for u guys. I've got a couple friends that want to come but can't be there till 10am.

I wish I could go but have previous commitments for friday.

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

Hi guys I'm thinking I'd like to ride from Gull Lake parking lot Friday morning say by 10am latest, do a run to Dorset for lunch then back. Let me know if that works for u guys. I've got a couple friends that want to come but can't be there till 10am.

so i assume youll head to Dorset up through Haliburton via B103

cheers

1 hour ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

so i assume youll head to Dorset up through Haliburton via B103

cheers

Yuppers that would be the plan. 

31 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Yuppers that would be the plan. 

Makes no sense. You mean D103B?

35 minutes ago, reevester said:

Makes no sense. You mean D103B?

Yes D103B sorry about that.

3 hours ago, reevester said:

on Makes no sense. You mean D103B?

kyle...u don't miss a beat,,,stinkin bro at cabin next 3 wks.so day he packs up i'll be there before coals in stove die out...or just come to wicked trails in barrie...pretty sure I can strap a fire exstinguser on for our ride...better safe then arctic cat...lol..

Glenn you and wild Bill riding with us when we come up? I still haven't been able to test my sled out yet. Was hoping I could before we head north. Hopefully we get a few inches so I can take a ride and make sure everything is up to par.

23 minutes ago, white dragon said:

kyle...u don't miss a beat,,,stinkin bro at cabin next 3 wks.so day he packs up i'll be there before coals in stove die out...or just come to wicked trails in barrie...pretty sure I can strap a fire exstinguser for our ride...better safe then arctic cat...lol..

I'll pack axle bearings, crank bearings, and jack shaft bearings for you just in case. Oh and the boggy wheels that fall off too. :cheers:

47 minutes ago, Nunz said:

I hope you and MCG have someone leading with a map. :cheers:

55 minutes ago, Nunz said:

oops, thought you meant "Gull Lake " in Minden area... guess your talking Gravenhurst.. right ?

cheers

1 hour ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

oops, thought you meant "Gull Lake " in Minden area... guess your talking Gravenhurst.. right ?

cheers

Yes Gravenhurst Gull Lake park, I can get us to Port Sydney from there on. Who knows lol.

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

Yes Gravenhurst Gull Lake park, I can get us to Port Sydney from there on. Who knows lol.

LOL, sounds like a great excursion although all of Nunz excursions are always eventful when you own a polaris! I most likely will be in on the ride if I may? Cause someone will have to bring the tow strap to tow Nunz home :rotflmao:

You'll be ok crossing Mary lake. They're staking it tomorrow. Lots of wood at Freds place for a fire. Have fun! 

18 hours ago, SuperG said:

LOL, sounds like a great excursion although all of Nunz excursions are always eventful when you own a polaris! I most likely will be in on the ride if I may? Cause someone will have to bring the tow strap to tow Nunz home :rotflmao:

Sounds good super full of gas and hot air lol.. I will be there around 945 am. 

Have a good ride guys ! id join you but it's just a bit too far for me to trailer for a day

cheers

Archived