2018 Yamapotamus Snowmobile with Ripsaw track

Blake G

White Dragon and Sledjunk will be arm-wrestling over who gets first dibs on a spring order 2018 Yamapotamus with Ripsaw track:

Looks heavier than an RX1 Ton.

Front & rear winches isn't a good sign.

I want one. Just because it would be fun

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

Front & rear winches isn't a good sign.

Did ya catch the "White Dragon and Sledjunk" intro? LOL.

Thx for sharing the link, Blake.

Nope

Hitch an 10-18 Mogul Master to it and you'll have no problems getting people to run the Friday and Saturday night grooming shifts LOL 

On 12/17/2016 at 10:55 PM, revrnd said:

Looks heavier than an RX1 Ton.

Don't you be diss'n my RX 1-ton now!:lol:

50 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

Don't you be diss'n my RX 1-ton now!:lol:

A co-worker had to get 1 the 1st year they were out.

1 hour ago, catinental couch said:

Would that make yours a RX 1 1/2 ton?

It did feel like that when this happened...while towing

Yammy.jpg

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Yammy.jpg

Hey, hold up .... Wait a second .... You were towing a Doo, with a RX-1 ton, and YOU WENT INTO THE DITCH ?!?

Thought this kind of fit the theme too .... 

15541944_10155577896787892_7342636344057

At least we can laugh. And take pictures!

Way to go. 

7 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Yammy.jpg

bet everyone who helped slept good that nite

21 minutes ago, white dragon said:

bet everyone who helped slept good that nite

See Polaris and Santa, above.

:-P

15 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Hey, hold up .... Wait a second .... You were towing a Doo, with a RX-1 ton, and YOU WENT INTO THE DITCH ?!?

Going uphill at night and the skis lost pressure so it drifted to the left a bit and stopping on a hill was the last thing I wanted to do so I tried to correct it. That ditch was very deceiving in how deep it was and how quickly it dropped off- and it was all powder. There was three of us and it was all we could do to get that thing back on the trail....good times! The story does have a happy ending though, the Ski-Doo owner is a proud owner of a new Phazer this year. Changing the world one sled at a time.  

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

The story does have a happy ending though, the Ski-Doo owner is a proud owner of a new Phazer this year. Changing the world one sled at a time.  

Now that's a happy Christmas story. 

Great ending!

:-P

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Going uphill at night and the skis lost pressure so it drifted to the left a bit and stopping on a hill was the last thing I wanted to do so I tried to correct it. That ditch was very deceiving in how deep it was and how quickly it dropped off- and it was all powder. There was three of us and it was all we could do to get that thing back on the trail....good times! The story does have a happy ending though, the Ski-Doo owner is a proud owner of a new Phazer this year. Changing the world one sled at a time.  

lmao, good answer .... It sure looks deep, it's up to the bumper at the center, with the ski somewhere between China & Russia .... lol !

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

You just need to ride with bigger stronger guys. :-D My wife got stuck a couple of years ago. Me and a friend were trying to get her out when a couple of sleds came down the trail. The Incredible Hulk stepped off one of the sleds and basically picked up the front end and plopped it back down on the trail then did the same for the back end. He told me he works out at the gym lifting weights usually 3 or more days a week.

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

You just need to ride with bigger stronger guys. :-D My wife got stuck a couple of years ago. Me and a friend were trying to get her out when a couple of sleds came down the trail. The Incredible Hulk stepped off one of the sleds and basically picked up the front end and plopped it back down on the trail then did the same for the back end. He told me he works out at the gym lifting weights usually 3 or more days a week.

Ski-Doo owner is a seasoned prison guard / gym rat, but the Yamaha + gravity makes for a good scrap! LOL

4 hours ago, 02Sled said:

The Incredible Hulk stepped off one of the sleds and basically picked up the front end and plopped it back down on the trail then did the same for the back end. He told me he works out at the gym lifting weights usually 3 or more days a week.

hulk.jpg

Archived