Parry Sound Trail Report - Fri March 28th

LuvMyViper

Hey everyone.. I went out for a ride this morning from the Quality Inn (formerly the Jolly Roger) in the Parry Sound area and the trails where in a amazing condition.. I rode down C and down the 201.. Seen a few other sleds but otherwise I was riding on my own...

I am going out for a ride with Reved, Canuck and WildBill this after.. I will post more pictures and a report when I get back tonight. Looks like this will be the last weekend of riding in this area if the weather forecast is right

DSC00703.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00707-1.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00719-1.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00717-1.jpg

The trails look great. WHat time you going to be at Houseys rapids? :P

Mouse will be up and about at around 6-6.30am thats if LMV can keep up. :wavey:

The trails look great. WHat time you going to be at Houseys rapids? :P

Mouse will be up and about at around 6-6.30am thats if LMV can keep it up. :wavey:

:shock::shock::shock:

Im glad Im not in that hot tub! :roll::shock::shock::shock:

Thanks Rick! The trails look spectacular!

Are you joining us this weekend?

Are you joining us this weekend?

He would but it is impossible to get through. The trails are closed, the snow has melted and the bridges are out !

Trails look like they are in great shape! Have fun out there this weekend!

:wavey:

Trails look like they are in great shape! Have fun out there this weekend!

:wavey:

Hey Giddy.. We're gonna ride down the Segiun and have lunch at your place (wild bill says so).. Whatcha doin' tomorrow? Wanna join us for a bit of a ride, we're coming your way...... We're gonna leave between 9:30 - 10:00am tomorrow...

Lock up your daughters and your lifestock, we're comin' through town :)

Had agreat ride with Reved, Canuck, Wildbill, and my long lost Cousin LuvMyViper!!!! I guess he was the side of the family I wasn't supposed to meet!!! :rotflmao: The trails were great and the company wasn't too bad either! I hope to be back out Sunday morning, Post those Pics of yesterday guys! Lets do it again! :cheers:

Last time I heard from Wildbill the OC gang were in Kearney stopped at the Legion having lunch that was some time around 1:30pm. Can't wait for today's stories from the gang after I heard about all the stories yesturday.

My favorite from yesturday was Canuck running from the flying sled. :rotflmao:

Well we tried to have lunch in Kearney without much success :banghead: So back to Sprucedale we went for a four course lunch . No thats not four courses each its the rotation that they served us in .The trails were great and the group was a lot of fun to be with .Did some great miles and fun trails . racer 12 came along and kept up real well us he is very proud of the sled that he built . Thanks OC for a great ride .

Had agreat ride with Reved, Canuck, Wildbill, and my long lost Cousin LuvMyViper!!!! I guess he was the side of the family I wasn't supposed to meet!!! :rotflmao: The trails were great and the company wasn't too bad either! I hope to be back out Sunday morning, Post those Pics of yesterday guys! Lets do it again! :cheers:

Hey Mike.. We're gonna have breakfast here in the morning and then off for a 1/2 day ride.. If you wanna ride tomorrow, meet us in the Goldebn Griddle at 9am..

We lost 2 sleds on todays ride (yes 2 lol)... No Yamahas died on this weekend's mayham :rotflmao: I will post pictures when I get back from the bar...

I met Scarey Larry in Kearney today, hey Larry both places in Kearney where closed so we rode back to Sprucedale.. Nice to see you again..

We lost 2 sleds on todays ride (yes 2 lol)...

I have picks of one from Friday! I'm still at work so posting will have to wait. Does this make 3 sled down?

Great bunch to ride with all with a good sense of humour.

Is Revved coming again ?

No can't make it I'm working still and coming back tomorrow, if I ever get out of here today :banghead:

Great meeting you VMAXXED and sorry you found your relative. :rotflmao:

I have picks of one from Friday! I'm still at work so posting will have to wait. Does this make 3 sled down?

PS My sled is still kicking. Knock on wood no pun intended to the injured motor Doos can Doo WOT on the Lake! :wavey:

PS My sled is still kicking. Knock on wood no pun intended to the injured motor Doos can Doo WOT on the Lake! :wavey:

A dead cat (sequin trail) and a dead rev (lake) and yesterday's cat (same lake).... I have been riding yamaha since 1981 and have broken down on the trail or had any problems :woot::woot::wavey:

Apparently not. It is worth noting that ALL brands break . Unlike the ribbing about a possibly unwise decision to skip water and accept risks most folks don't decide to break an engine . It is for this reason that I attempt not to ride guys about thier engine breaking unless he/she has handed me some abuse on my luck .Most of the sled failures are often on older sleds and not covered by warranty and therefore the owner has to swallow the repair cost. This has put some out of the sport .At RRE we always provide an accurate estimate prior to an engine rebuild and we warranty our work for one year. We make efforts to keep costs down but will NOT sacrafice quality. However still over the years we have witnessed folks quit due to overall cost . This is sad and takes away from our sport.

Great times like we had yesterday add to the sport and indeed I wish that every sledder could experience the comraderie that the OC crew exhibits . I brought my 13 year old on his 15 year old sled that was built from scrap pieces . Not one negative word was said about a young lad coming . The only really down part of the day was watching Lepricons friend and Lepricon obviously dissapionted call it a day and go home broken .

In all our thanks to the OC gang for a great day and we are proud to be OC'ERS :woot:

The Conditions were awesome! Sunshine, good friends, and Great end-of-season running. Just returned from doing the Georgian Bay lake tour. Spider, Echo, Canoue, Three-legged, Clear, Blue lakes and back home. Ice was in great shape, with still some untouched snow to burn across. What a great end to this season....may get out for one quick rip tonight yet! VMAXXED over and out! :lol:

Archived