Open Invitation

sledjunk

OF7 and I are heading to Barry's Bay Thursday night to ride Friday and part of Saturday, heading home Saturday night.

Anyone who is interested i welcome to join us for part or all of the time.

While OF7 needs to be home Saturday night, I could be convinced to stay until Sunday if someone else were joining us.

Let me know.

Man I wish we could go.  Have fun and good luck!!!  Lucky guy

A couple of us will be well North of you up at my camp in Deux Rivieres Fri thru Mon.

I so wish I could join u guys, Both machines are in for service this week till early next week, Karen's IDD display stopped working in Quebec, looks like a new one will be under warranty.

OF7 and I are heading to Barry's Bay Thursday night to ride Friday and part of Saturday, heading home Saturday night.

While OF7 needs to be home Saturday night, I could be convinced to stay until Sunday if someone else were joining us.

Let me know.

velly intelesting...

where are you staying? what time do you think you will be hitting the trails Saturday morning?

I am guessing 9 ish.  Kind of depends on where we stay and when the restaurant opens for breakfast.  OF7 is making the reservations and I will let you know when we are firmed up.

I might think about leaving Gravenhurst around 630 Saturday morning and meeting you guys. Just maybe.

I might think about leaving Gravenhurst around 630 Saturday morning and meeting you guys. Just maybe.

maybe...i will have sled in back of truck fri-nite & make the trip...have to call bill too

Let me know.

I'm booked for Thurs and Fri nights. See you there.

I so wish I could join u guys, Both machines are in for service this week till early next week, Karen's IDD display stopped working in Quebec, looks like a new one will be under warranty.

Throw some rags and gloves behind the display!

I'm booked for Thurs and Fri nights. See you there.

Great News!

That inn is where Dave and Tess stayed last week. They said it was really good. If the hot tub works we'll need our trunks.

That inn is where Dave and Tess stayed last week. They said it was really good. If the hot tub works we'll need our trunks.

Thank God you are bringing your trunks!!  Car trunks I suppose?

Elephant!

Hey!  I resemble that!

Woo Hoo booked in Madawaska Inn for Thursday and Ashgrove for Friday!

Grizzlygriff that is excellent news. We will have to figure out what kind of shorter run we can do on Thursday afternoon.

yeah..will be up to the Madawaska Inn for around noon  Blake I will text you so you have my cell #

Woo Hoo booked in Madawaska Inn for Thursday and Ashgrove for Friday!

You'll love the Ashgrove Inn Grizz, nice place.

Crawdaddy:

GrizzlyGriff and I are expecting to arrive in Barry's Bay around noon tomorrow. We plan to unload and ride for awhile as soon as we get there. Not sure how far or for how long at this point.....but likely not going toward Pembroke tomorrow - - it makes sense to save that direction for our main riding day, Friday.

sledjunk and ontariof7 will be arriving tomorrow evening some time. Our main riding day will be Friday. On Saturday we will likely ride in the morning at least. This is the general plan.

Hey boys , I'm picking up my sled in Dwight around 10am tomorrow . I was thinking of heading to Whitney and riding from there to Barry's Bay . Maybe I can catch up to you guys somewhere. I'd probably be leaving Whitney on sled by 11:30-11:45.

By Mike Lang on Facebook from 2 hours ago:

Rode from Whitney to Barrys Bay and back today, also did the 159 loop to the lookout.
B from Whitney to Madawaska is a little rough, lots of rocks on the section of B the runs away from the river. Madawaska to Barry's Bay is good.
159 is a little rough in spots with plenty of rocks as well.
The groomer is doing an awesome job with the snow that is on the ground, just not enough of it to fill all the holes and cover the rocks etc...
The groomer was doing the section from Ma...dawaska to Whitney on our way back and the section he had done was much better.
Overall a great day....just need more snow.

Hey boys , I'm picking up my sled in Dwight around 10am tomorrow . I was thinking of heading to Whitney and riding from there to Barry's Bay . Maybe I can catch up to you guys somewhere. I'd probably be leaving Whitney on sled by 11:30-11:45.

Hey Pota. Hope you had a good off season!

I'm leaving Gravenhurst around 9, so will likely be going through Dwight around 10. Meeting the GrizzlyGriff in Barry's Bay around noon.....he rides an Apex, by the way !

I'd say it would take you about 45 to 60 minutes to get to Barry's Bay, so your timing is right on with ours.

I will send you a pm on this board, with my cell phone number so we can text each other tomorrow to try and make this work. If you've read the other things I've written on this thread, you will see that we were likely not planning on riding toward Pembroke tomorrow, as we may save that for Friday....we were thinking of riding toward Combermere or perhaps toward Whitney and beyond. One of these options might work for you. PM coming....

Hope you all have a great time this weekend!! Looking forward to your posts....

See some of you guys next weekend on the trails...

We're staying at the Fortunes Madawaska Inn, so that is where we'll be unloading at noonish tomorrow.

GrizzlyGriff has reserved at the Ashgrove on Friday night, because Fortunes is booked.

Archived