Giddy Up and Maples Most Excellent Adventures

Giddy UP

Well folks.............we headed up to the Great "not so white" North today to scout out the venue for the OC Ride for Kelly and "pop" in on some unsuspecting sponsors up that way!!! We caught Wildbill "hard at work".....................ummmmmmmm NOT!!! We think he was actually busy in the back room right here.......on the OC!!! We had to tear him away from the computer just to come out to greet us!!!

DSCN3051.jpg We had a great day! Met with the GM at the Quality Inn.....finalized our dinner menu for the OC Ride for Kelly - BTW....don't forget to bring your bathing suits that weekend!!! If there's no snow - we are going to have a POOL PARTY!!! EVERYONE INTO THE POOOOOOOOOL!!! STG - we want to see your best swan dive off the diving board!!!! We are now sitting here - at Giddy Up's computer after a fine meal - filet mignon and drinking copius quantities of alcohol - Maple is NOT DRIVING HOME....we are thinking about a "hot tub"....anyone want to join us????? Bathing suits are NOT required at this venue!!!

DISCLAIMER:THERE HAD BEEN NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES CONSUMED PRIOR TO THE PRODUCTION OF THE ABOVE POST. FURTHER...NO SMALL ANIMALS WERE ABUSED ..YET!

DISCLAIMER:THERE HAD BEEN NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES CONSUMED PRIOR TO THE PRODUCTION OF THE ABOVE POST. FURTHER...NO SMALL ANIMALS WERE ABUSED ..YET!

No...you are wrong!! There have been copius quantities of alcohol consumed...in fact I can barely type this...(thank God for Moneky spell chek V.2.3)!

Wrong about small animals being abuse???? Like monkeys, bunnies and meecies

No...you are wrong!! There have been copius quantities of alcohol consumed...in fact I can barely type this...(thank God for Moneky spell chek V.2.3)!

ohh boy better set the coffee maker tonight those eyes may not focus tommorow on second thought it may already be too late .

Actually they caught jazzer at work in the shop I was outback getting information off a sled to order parts . When I am not using the computor oc is often on as it usually runs in the background.

OK...so there we are ......Wildbill is itching to get back to the forum....and we decide a "photo op" is appropriate!! More pics of Bill with Giddy UP now!DSCN3052.jpg Then we stopped at "The Cove" to do a little shoppin!!! Thanks VISA! Gotta get them airmiles! Apparently Maple collects them too (and this little trip she collected more than me 8-)

ohh boy better set the coffee maker tonight those eyes may not focus tommorow on second thought it may already be too late .

Actually they caught jazzer at work in the shop I was outback getting information off a sled to order parts . When I am not using the computor oc is often on as it usually runs in the background.

Yeah.....right! That's your story and you're stickin to it ;)

Wrong about small animals being abuse???? Like monkeys, bunnies and meecies

We only abuse the BIG ONES!!! THE BIGGER THE BETTER.....who says size doesn't count? They say it's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean.....we don't think so.............WE WANT THE TITANIC!! (OK ...Maple made me say that)!!! OMG She BAD!

Gotta follow this post thoughout the night It will be entertaining :o:o:o:o:o:o

An old goat will do that!!!!!!!!!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Gotta follow this post thoughout the night It will be entertaining :o:o:o:o:o:o

We are now in the Hot Tub.........We hope that the water doesn't damage the keyabrd......Thak goodness for WiFi.......OHHHhhh POOL BOY...............Duos servasa pour favour!!!!!!!!!! Oh...and by the way.....no "dingy's" allowed in the Hot Tub!

OK....so where was I ???????????

Oh yeah! Here's a trail pic outside The Cove

DSCN3053.jpg

This seems to come to mind.. :D:D

tandl.jpg

YUP....the only thing missing is the sled trailer!!! And we haven't killed anybody..............YET! Unless you count a couple bottles of wine and a 40oz of Bailey's!!! (ok maybe a 26'er)....but who's counting the oz's?? anyway!).

And who's sober enough to drive????

The Hot tub I mean?

Thank goodness that we only need to ride the jets.....not drive them

did we just say that out loud????

The Hot tub I mean?

Where's the web cam when we need one ?

The Hot tub I mean?

Where's the web cam when we need one ?

Stand by.........refill time!!! BRB

OK...we are back!!! Who says you can't have a good time if it's not snowing!!! Next time Maple should bring her bathing suit!!! :shock::?8-):oops:

DSCN3064.jpg

OK...we are back!!! Who says you can't have a good time if it's not snowing!!! Next time Maple should bring her bathing suit!!! :shock::?8-):oops:

DSCN3064.jpg

Great picture for the forum banner! Thanks for sharing it with us :lol::lol:

Looks like your having lots of fun....

Look what I'm missing!! :shock:

Dang work getting in the way?

Dang work getting in the way?

Not tonight, my girls are in a figure skating competition this weekend, so busy with that all weekend.

Hey ladies, don't forget to map my route! :P

:twisted:

Archived