Giddy Up and Maples Most Excellent Adventures

Giddy UP

Look what I'm missing!! :shock:

Dang work getting in the way?

Not tonight, my girls are in a figure skating competition this weekend, so busy with that all weekend.

Hey ladies, don't forget to map my route! :P

:twisted:

OOPS! :? I knew we forgot something! :o Maple....we need to go BACK!!

possibly one of the funniest threads yet!..................

Yeesh.............. :P

anyone want copies of the video? ;)

We want royalties!!!!

] Then we stopped at "The Cove" to do a little shoppin!!! Thanks VISA! Gotta get them airmiles! Apparently Maple collects them too (and this little trip she collected more than me 8-)

What did Maple buy so we know what Dom will be posting for sale later? :lol::lol::lol:

A chain saw.......she says "once the body is dismembered ....SHE will be posting it on eBay!!!" Somebody will get a really great deal on a lightly used chain saw!!! Any bidders??

:o

Well looks like you ladies had a great time! My kind of fun that's for sure. Unfortunately we won't be able to make the ride or even hook up for the dinner. I will be away (with the girls) somewhere in the sunny south on that weekend. Doing about the same as you are in the photo's...lol...

Would love to meet and ride with you ladies someday. Actually I met Maple very briefly at Chicopee a few years back.

I say a ladies weekend at one of our cottages some day? Giddy Up your cottage is actually not too far from ours. We go through Kearney regularly on our rides.

Shari

Well looks like you ladies had a great time! My kind of fun that's for sure. Unfortunately we won't be able to make the ride or even hook up for the dinner. I will be away (with the girls) somewhere in the sunny south on that weekend. Doing about the same as you are in the photo's...lol...

Would love to meet and ride with you ladies someday. Actually I met Maple very briefly at Chicopee a few years back.

I say a ladies weekend at one of our cottages some day? Giddy Up your cottage is actually not too far from ours. We go through Kearney regularly on our rides.

Shari

Yes! We have had a great time - that's for sure - and got a lot accomplished since yesterday. Maple has now left the building - and is enroute home. A ladies weekend some day sounds good to me! Definitely need to get together at some point and meet up for a ride since our cottages are so close together up there!

It's too bad that you will not be able to make it for the "ride" on the 2nd. We shall miss you - but I'm sure that you will be enjoying yourself wherever you are! Have a great trip!

This seems to come to mind.. :D:D

tandl.jpg

That's funny :lol::lol:

Girls Gone Wild - Canadian Shield edition.

Thanks for the report.

Shari

Yes! We have had a great time - that's for sure - and got a lot accomplished since yesterday. Maple has now left the building - and is enroute home. A ladies weekend some day sounds good to me! Definitely need to get together at some point and meet up for a ride since our cottages are so close together up there!

It's too bad that you will not be able to make it for the "ride" on the 2nd. We shall miss you - but I'm sure that you will be enjoying yourself wherever you are! Have a great trip!

Sounds like a great idea ... I'll bring the Bailey's! :D

Shari

Sounds like a great idea ... I'll bring the Bailey's! :D

Maple sure does like her Bailey's that's for sure!!! Glad to see you made it home alright!

Never fails. Let the woman loose and they go and get all plastered up and the like and start posting nekkid pictures of themselves on the interthingy. :mrgreen:

Archived