El Nino Winter

Dan-Senior

I use Dri Z Air in the RV during the off season. Seems to work well. Available at Canadian Tire and is refillable.

Gee thanks that made my day! I hope it doesn't effect the country like it did back in the late 90's. No two elino's are alike and I will take more snow and milder temps any time.

Ice storms how fun...glad I put a generator standby panel in last year..

We did the same 2 or 3 years ago and last month was the 1st time we've been home to use it. Had it on for 3 hours.

An astonishing degree of ineptitude shown by this forecast. What utter horsepucky.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/2015-2016-canada-winter-forecast-record-warmth/53084188#.Viz4xDCQsTw.facebook

Did you know that the Moderators can BAN you for posting that sort of stuff ???

FWIW, I never found Dooski to be very accurate at all.

Maybe, but remember, I'm still the sane one.

Merely checking to see who's paying attention. I have now made the required correction.

Shoot, in early Aug, they said colder than last winter, they have no idea about the weather this winter until the 2nd week of April

I rely on accuknee... rarely lets me down.

I hope we don't start talking about knees again, or I'll have to re-post STG's xray photo.

I hope we don't start talking about knees again, or I'll have to re-post STG's xray photo.

It's been a few years.  there has been some prescriptions.....  really, there is not so much to see anymore..   

unless you really want to.  .........

if so, I can give you my Profile at the  "Randy in Ryde Township"  meetup site !!  

Archived