2016 Polaris

FreezerBurnt

2016-Polaris-Sneak-Peek-03.jpg

2016-Polaris-Sneak-Peek-07.jpg

And don't forget to add 25% for the decline of the Canadian dollar to the prices

It is rsally hard to tolerate when they do this to the doosĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

2016 ZR 9000 RR $18,599 Cats are insane

Ā 3-quarter.jpg

Polaris is about 10% more in Canada than US. I can deal with that but have a real issue with BRP Canadian to US pricing.

10430898_10153143774582661_2448802369430Ā 

Ā 

;10264482_10153143774602661_3298986692455

Ā 

'10858430_10153143774592661_5206012253174

Hmmm Decisions, Decisions Thinking orange and white Rush Pro-S for the win.

Looks like most of the line up changes are around the RMK mountain sled line. Would have been nice to see a new 4-stroke but oh well.

Ā 

I too have always been dent out of shape over Doo pricing in Ontario. I like WB usually buy non-current anyway

we always buy non current

If you can find them. New non currents are slim pickings here in the south now. Three years ago, dealers couldn't give them away.

If you can find them. New non currents are slim pickings here in the south now. Three years ago, dealers couldn't give them away.

not to worry the oems will jam so many sleds down the dealers throats that there will be lots of non currents as well there has not been snow everywhere this year so there will be sleds from there availableĀ 

not to worry the oems will jam so many sleds down the dealers throats that there will be lots of non currents as well there has not been snow everywhere this year so there will be sleds from there available

Glad you aren't a dealer, I bet.

Just put a deposit on a 2015 Polaris Adventure 600 Anniversary editionĀ from a dealer up north, Came with a ton of accessories and only had 500 miles on it, was a good enough of a deal to go with it instead of a 2016. Not picking it up till September, Mrs Nunz is pretty stoked about her new ride for next winter.

Just put a deposit on a 2015 Polaris Adventure 600 Anniversary edition from a dealer up north, Came with a ton of accessories and only had 500 miles on it, was a good enough of a deal to go with it instead of a 2016. Not picking it up till September, Mrs Nunz is pretty stoked about her new ride for next winter.

Oh boy that is am awesome sled. All Polaris did was change their colours for 2016. The anniversary color scheme is stunning in person.

Congrats Mrs. Nunz! Mrs. JRHZ06 is looking pretty hard at the Pro-S Switchback. She just hasn't decided which colour to go with but I think it's down to the White Lightning or Pink Ribbon Rider version.

Oh boy that is am awesome sled. All Polaris did was change their colours for 2016. The anniversary color scheme is stunning in person.

Thanks Aaron, she is pretty excited about it...

Congrats Mrs. Nunz! Mrs. JRHZ06 is looking pretty hard at the Pro-S Switchback. She just hasn't decided which colour to go with but I think it's down to the White Lightning or Pink Ribbon Rider version.

Thanks!! Love your new ride and it was great meeting up with you guys on Sunday...trails were mint all the way back yesterday, we came up your way through Little Hawk instead, the only thing we couldn't figure out was on the map it shows a split on Raven lake into Dorset but couldn't find the split so we took the land trail into Dorset.

Ā 

Hope to get out for a ride with you again before the season ends, maybe next time I can convince you to let me try your new Meow...lol

Thanks!! Love your new ride and it was great meeting up with you guys on Sunday...trails were mint all the way back yesterday, we came up your way through Little Hawk instead, the only thing we couldn't figure out was on the map it shows a split on Raven lake into Dorset but couldn't find the split so we took the land trail into Dorset.

Hope to get out for a ride with you again before the season ends, maybe next time I can convince you to let me try your new Meow...lol

There is a split one goes to caves and parking lot the other one comes out this narrows where the trail comes

Sounds like you had a good ride back. The split on Raven puts you onto either D101B at hwy 35 or onto 61 just south of Dorset. Either way works but I tend to use the 61 route.

Ā 

You're more than welcome to try the little kitty. It's only a 600 so might be a bit of a letdown for you coming off of that 800. Hopefully we can still get out for a ride this season.

been there lost that shirt and more

That is too bad. Happened to lots of good buisness people. It is a tough go for sure! I wouldn't want to do it either.

Archived