Belts and Spark Plugs for sale

Turbo Doo

I have 2 brand new belts for a Polaris 750 turbo sled for sale, and 4 spark plugs for the same sled. All brand new never used. Both are OEM Polaris stuff.. Can deliver in the Kitchener/Waterloo-Orillia corridor...

Asking $125......

Pm me for more info..Thanks

ok,your not buyin another 750 turbo.but do like you'll deliver anywhere between kitchener & orillia.really wantta distance yourself from polaris products...

ok,your not buyin another 750 turbo.but do like you'll deliver anywhere between kitchener & orillia.really wantta distance yourself from polaris products...

Jealous?

IQ, I have a 2011 & a 2010 IQ Turbo (750). Would your belts & plugs fit my sleds?

I'm interested....live in Hillsburgh area, near Orangeville.

Ripster, don't pay him until he divulges the make and model of his new ride. LOL

Ripster, don't pay him until he divulges the make and model of his new ride. LOL

What a tough crowd! 

:-P

Sounds like a few guys will be doing the old 'snowmobile break-in ride' after Christmas.

Keep your sled under wraps until then, IQ Yamaha.

IQ,

Belts & plugs sound good. I went thru 2 sets of plugs this season.

How do you suggest delivery. Do you want to purolate them? Do you get down my way at all?

Let me know.

PS. Looks like you've gone over to the other side....Ski Doo! Quite a sled! 1200 GSX!

Maybe you can pass on some tips from your Polaris turbo experiences. I like the sleds for the most part. Lots of power.

My main concern is being 4 stroke, no pull cord to start when battery dies.

Ripster

After eight seasons on a four stroke, I can tell you that it isn't a big issue.  I carry a light duty (10 AWG) home made set of booster cables but have not needed them.  If the battery does go flat, it does not take a huge amount of current to boost it.

The cables are 6 ft long and roll up into a small coil about 5 inches in diameter.

IQ,

How do you suggest delivery. Do you want to purolate them? Do you get down my way at all?

Let me know.

PS. Looks like you've gone over to the other side....Ski Doo! Quite a sled! 1200 GSX!

Maybe you can pass on some tips from your Polaris turbo experiences. I like the sleds for the most part. Lots of power.

Ripster

PM me your info, and we can go from there. We could meet somewhere etc?

After eight seasons on a four stroke, I can tell you that it isn't a big issue.  I carry a light duty (10 AWG) home made set of booster cables but have not needed them.  If the battery does go flat, it does not take a huge amount of current to boost it.

The cables are 6 ft long and roll up into a small coil about 5 inches in diameter.

Thanks for the tip, sledjunk. I do have a smaller set of cables I bot at Royal Distributing. They've saved me a few times, especially this season at -40 degrees while up at Sand lake for a few days.

All 4 strokes should know to carry a set.

all sleds that do not carry a rewind should carry them

What a tough crowd! 

:-P

Sounds like a few guys will be doing the old 'snowmobile break-in ride' after Christmas.

Keep your sled under wraps until then, IQ Yamaha.

Canuck, i actually like the sounds of IQ Yamaha..HMMMMM!!....

IQ,

Let me know.

Ripster

The 1200 GSX you see in my avatar is not my new sled. We currently own that as well..

I'm thinking IQ Viperrules 2015...

bahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry buddy.. Couldn't resist..

I'm thinking IQ Viperrules 2015...

bahahahahahahahahahaha

Now that's just plain mean!

LMFAO!

Now that's just plain mean!

LMFAO!

I always wanted a twin brother! I love the sarcasium here!

I always wanted a twin brother! I love the sarcasium here!

Ummmm sure.......

IQ,

Let me know.

Ripster

I found a very light weight set of booster cables at Princess Auto for under $10. About the same gauge cable as those that connect to the battery terminals on the sled. I have never needed them for myself but have used them for other people I have found stranded trail side.

• 4 months later...

Archived