zrtkat in Val-Dor Quebec

zrtkat

Good evening from Val-Dor Quebec we had a fantastic ride today the trails where awesome , we rode over with White Dragon and Bill we left New liskeard at 9 am and arrived in Val-dor around 6 pm what a great day for riding . the trails where busy here in Quebec from the free weekend no trail pass required.

newliskeardtoval-dorquebec012_zps4c8220a

newliskeardtoval-dorquebec008_zpsbe2dd7d

newliskeardtoval-dorquebec003_zpsd3f386f

newliskeardtoval-dorquebec001_zpsea8d175

newliskeardtoval-dorquebec013_zps7a1d171

zrtkat is going to get spoiled staying at this place he is not going to want to leave in the morning

newliskeardtoval-dorquebec016_zpscc8c6da

well we had a great day riding with them guys

we are heading to Cochrane in the morning

White dragon and bill are heading to north bay

zrtkats new arctic-cat is not so new anymore 1000 miles so far and still going feeling pretty good

love the heated seat lol

up-date from Cochrane tomorrow eve

good night

bbakernbay

seen lots of sleds today from ontario , we are at the Hotel Forestel and there are quite a few sleds here from ontario ,will try to look better tommorrow ,when we left new liskeard this morning lots of traffic leaving there also.

zrtkat

More great pics. Have fun west of La Sarre  :wavey: .

glad you guys are having a great trip. what day are you heading home from the soo? got our sleds all fixed up for next week. Ski

Hi zrtkat,

Never have seen the Top A Trail any better all the way and D108A is looking great too.

I love the 3 new bridges along the Hwy west of Hearst. The OFSC really helped to make that trail safer. Good job to all involved!

glad you guys are having a great trip. what day are you heading home from the soo? got our sleds all fixed up for next week. Ski

Ski

we will be driving home friday from the soo

having a great trip so far

zrtkat

Hi zrtkat,

Never have seen the Top A Trail any better all the way and D108A is looking great too.

I love the 3 new bridges along the Hwy west of Hearst. The OFSC really helped to make that trail safer. Good job to all involved!

Scott&Paige

glad you 2 are having a great ride

Your sled is running good after the spark plug change ??????

lots of sleds here at the hotel this morning,cold morning going down for breakfast and hoping it warms up a little lol.

have a great day

Greg

More great pics. Have fun west of La Sarre  :wavey: .

revrnd

just had breakfast still very cold outside , trying to get ready to go

on our way to cochrane

zrtkat

Hi zrtkat,

nice to hear about the bridges for the culverts next to hwy 11 scott. that is where I got hurt in 2001. groomer didnt mark where he couldnt fill the culvert in, backed up, doglegged the trail and continued over the culvert in a shallower area. cost me a crushed right wrist (13 breaks in the 2 bones), cut my left eye to the bone (split my eyebrow in half), broken left knee cap, and bruised sternum. 2 surgeries to correct the wrist and reattach a severed thumb tendon. flat light, no signage, and the grooming error compounded to the outcome. i never sought any reimbursement from the club, or the ofsc. we just wanted the trail signed better.  

Ski

zrtkat & crew

it was greating meeting you guys & riding with you.hope you have a good ride to cochrane

What percentage are Ontario sleds?

brian

i'd say at a third of sleds were ont riders,also met americans that come for free wk-end & alot of que rider filled the parking lot

Ski,

I never heard about the new bridges and they are making it safer!

Sorry to hear what happened to you and know what a little shortcut could cause. 

It is great to see when the time is taken to mark "DANGER" on the trail.

Archived