Snow in the forcast

dweese

The Weather nitwits are saying 25cms of snow between December 1st and 3rd

LMAO!!!!

Where was that snowstorm supposed to hit?  I missed the name of the place.  :rotflmao:

Did he say Ontario???????  :lmao:

it better be a nasty-ass winter....epic like...........mother nature owes us backpay!!!!!

Link stopped working ...funny guy ...he is in a panic about the weather

Link stopped working ...funny guy ...he is in a panic about the weather

who is this guy? I do hope he is right though....

Is there something not right about this guy? Hope his forecast hits further south as well!

who is this guy? I do hope he is right though....

It's Frankie McDowell from Sydney, Nova Scotia...weren't you listening  :lmao:

Looks like he's got a number of these panicky forecasts across the nation.

Thats how much snow we got a few days ago! Still digging out!

Would love to see a really good winter!

I'll second that statement.

Indeed,the last thing i want is reports of megasnow coming,than just before the day arrives,the idiot weathercasters drastically change from 20+ cm to 2+ cm....in 2010,and 2011 that happened over and over,while i looked at the green grass at home........lets hope for serious change,our sport needs it!!!

Got another 3 to 4 inches on the ground last night. Sweet!

Got another 3 to 4 inches on the ground last night. Sweet!

Hope you guys get all the early snow! I don't want any yet, way behind on my outside work from all the rain!

Hope you guys get all the early snow! I don't want any yet, way behind on my outside work from all the rain!

Its going to be bad packing swamps and such. No frost in the ground at all. Swamps are going to be fun! Sled went through the ice on a swampy pond already this year. Didn't totally submerge it and no one hurt only pride. I guess it looked good with a foot of snow on it! Not looking forward to wet feet and stuck sleds while packing but got to get the frost in the ground to get the groomer out! When you walk in the bush water forms in your tracks in all the low spots.

-9 high to -19 low for the next week! Hope the snow holds off while the ice forms, I hate slush ice! Does't hold groomers up worth a darn!

Its going to be bad packing swamps and such. No frost in the ground at all. Swamps are going to be fun! Sled went through the ice on a swampy pond already this year. Didn't totally submerge it and no one hurt only pride. I guess it looked good with a foot of snow on it! Not looking forward to wet feet and stuck sleds while packing but got to get the frost in the ground to get the groomer out! When you walk in the bush water forms in your tracks in all the low spots.

-9 high to -19 low for the next week! Hope the snow holds off while the ice forms, I hate slush ice! Does't hold groomers up worth a darn!

X2 at this end with a little less snow.

X10 on the slush!!!

Frikken crap rain and warm temps last week and again today & yesterday.  We managed to keep a bit of packed snow in the parking lots.  It rained again today, turned into snow about an hour ago.  

Good news is, the awesome cold temps they're calling for next week means you'll be able to go anywhere by next weekend !!!

X2 at this end with a little less snow.

X10 on the slush!!!

We had an awesome frost base all set up 2 weeks ago, then it turned mild.  Lost it all.  Now we have water and snow mix on no frost, just slush and crap everywhere.  By Saturday morning it'll all be frozen like concrete.

That sucks guys! Hopefully you get the cold before anymore snow arrives! Minis 20 would help allot!

http://www.am980.ca/2013/11/22/snow-squall-watch/

Here we go.  Cold most of next week.

We go a 4" dump today just in time for our bridge repair work tomorrow.  It makes it all that much more fun!

I could hear a couple sleds running around town as I was loading up and I almost took the Phazer for a ride.  Maybe Sunday.

The Weather nitwits are saying 25cms of snow between December 1st and 3rd

some much for the weather nitwits prediction? :banghead:

Archived