Anyone know where this is??

monte1214

Found it on the Internet...

nicetrail_zps3e5de5bc.jpg

Yeah, but it's so cool I figured I would've seen it somewhere before??

I'd like to know "exactly" where it is.

Me too.

looks photoshopped, there is a hill area on Hornepayne called the Haig straights (on the alaskan loop), that is very similar to that pic though. Ski

You or the picture??

Looks kind of boring.

I like the picture.

The rider's tilt to the left exposes the trail ahead.

Photoshopped? Maybe. The rider's helmet is as wide as his shoulders.

It's a photo I'd put up in a mancave (with the other photoshopped images :oops: )

I received that pic in an e-mail that was titled"Swedish NorwegianBorder" .... Don't know for sure but I suppose it could be.

I received that pic in an e-mail that was titled"Swedish NorwegianBorder" .... Don't know for sure but I suppose it could be.

Oddly enough they are not aloud to snowmobile in Norway...

I'm thinking it's not QC or ON anyhwere as it'd probably would have been seen more widely!

It's be a nice photo op, thats for sure, plus it'd a hoot to run!

I believe it's TQ 35 in Quebec running right along the Quebec/Maine border just before you get into New Brunswick, I ran it a few years back and recall a stretch of trail just like that.

I think the helmet looks big because it's turned sideways, like the guys hooking or unhooking the strap ?

Oddly enough they are not aloud to snowmobile in Norway...

You're kidding right?

I believe it's TQ 35 in Quebec running right along the Quebec/Maine border just before you get into New Brunswick, I ran it a few years back and recall a stretch of trail just like that.

I think the helmet looks big because it's turned sideways, like the guys hooking or unhooking the strap ?

If you magnify the pic, it looks like the rider has a giant ( ok ... large) fur collar on his shoulders ... kinda grainy but it could be. ..... :wtf:

Well, if it's QC, I may just get to see it next year!

I see a person with a "hooded" jacket on that is fur lined. Sort of leaning over to the left a bit???

I like the picture.

The rider's tilt to the left exposes the trail ahead.

Photoshopped? Maybe. The rider's helmet is as wide as his shoulders.

It's a photo I'd put up in a mancave (with the other photoshopped images :oops: )

If you magnify the pic, it looks like the rider has a giant ( ok ... large) fur collar on his shoulders ... kinda grainy but it could be. ..... :wtf:

I'm thinking it's not QC or ON anyhwere as it'd probably would have been seen more widely!

It's be a nice photo op, thats for sure, plus it'd a hoot to run!

I'd never stop long enough for you to get a picture!

If you look really hard at the picture buddy, ya can actually see you off in the distance, turning around to come back and see what the hell I'm doing!!!!

If you look really hard at the picture buddy, ya can actually see you off in the distance, turning around to come back and see what the hell I'm doing!!!!

lol

I've read more than one post from users in Norway saying that snowmobiling is illegal but they do ride so I'm not sure if there are loop holes or just not much enforcement. Seems like it is due to environmental issues.

Archived