OC Ride and Gathering Pics!

Turbo Doo

I have decided to keep it short and sweet. Here's some pics for the guys who WHERE there..HEHE..

Kudo's once again for SJ setting all this up. What a stand up guy and truly a all around nice guy.. To Re:leaf, Of7, Whitedragon, Ultrafrozen, Canuck, and Slomo, thanks so much for a great trip and some very good memories. It was great to meet you all, and to ride with most of you guys. Looking forward to the next outing. Me and the "oldman" truly enjoyed ourselfs..Here's to alot of fond memories, and new friends made..One more thing, thanks guys for helping the flying dutchman change the belt on the big 1200, kudo's to Ultrafozen for the new way to change the belt..

Here's a link to the OC ride pics....

http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/JeffSchiedel/library/

Thanks for taking and posting the pics. It was nice meeting and riding with you and Frank AKA "the flying dutchman". I liked listening to his stories he can really ride that 1200 well. I have some go pro footage of you riding in front of my sled and I'll try and figure out how to get it to you.

great pics iq...

Great Pics.

Great pictures IQ! Thanks for posting....I still say I get a lot more out of the sharing of stories on this forum than from the magazines that get sent to us.

Can't get away this weekend, but if conditions hold up until end of March........will certainly try to get back up to NL.

Thanks for sharing the pics, IQ Turbo.

Here's one of my favourite vistas in Ontario snowmobiling (A107Q as you leave New Liskeard - the "back route" from the Quality Inn).

IMG_2319_zps8d0f61bc.jpg

Lots of snow on TOP A towards Elk Lake

IMG_2346_zpsc63462e3.jpg

It was nice meeting you and the Flying Doo Man as well. That belt trick might not work on a full belt; his was only half a belt!

Photobucket is blocked at work so I'll have to check it out at home.

looks like a great trip !

Great pics guys... Next year I want to bring my wife on a ride with you guys...White Dragon how do you like the Adventure? We have been thinking of upgrading to them....

Great pics guys... Next year I want to bring my wife on a ride with you guys...White Dragon how do you like the Adventure? We have been thinking of upgrading to them....

nunz

really like it so far...comfortable ride,good power & great for saddlebag trips...pretty good gas & oil usage...

great pic's

Archived