What do you do when your sled Is Down

Reved

Trail work

(null)

post-19706-13284_thumb.jpg

When my sled is down, I tell it a few jokes, Speak calmly into the air intake. Use positive phrases. Sometimes the promise of higher octane gasoline works as well - although my sled doesn't really need it.

I ride a Yammie ,its never down :lmao:

too bad they ride like a tank

Could of used one today. Ran into a moose on the trail that didn't want to move.

Ran into a moose on the trail ..

Literally?

Or just the staring contest with the stubborn ones that look at you with the "WTF are you doing here" look?

Fit it and get back riding, as for the moose......after you snap a few pics and it still doesnt want to move well your screwed lol

I ride a Yammie ,its never down :lmao:

don't they need to have some exhaust donut replaced pretty regular?

I did have a problem Saturday morning with mine. Just wouldn't start. Kept turning over but not catch. First time I was happy my wife chose not to come with me for the weekend. Rode her sled Saturday Saturday night drop it off to Wild Bill at Rosseau who went totally out of his way to help me. Stayed late in his shop for me to drop the sled off and started his day early Sunday to get my sled back on the trails.

Bill thanks for being so helpful. It`s absolutely great when you can find someone you can trust to take care of you. Especially when they and their entire family volunteer for the local club and district.

I did have a problem Saturday morning with mine. Just wouldn't start. Kept turning over but not catch. First time I was happy my wife chose not to come with me for the weekend. Rode her sled Saturday Saturday night drop it off to Wild Bill at Rosseau who went totally out of his way to help me. Stayed late in his shop for me to drop the sled off and started his day early Sunday to get my sled back on the trails.

Bill thanks for being so helpful. It`s absolutely great when you can find someone you can trust to take care of you. Especially when they and their entire family volunteer for the local club and district.

You are welcome. Sadly you would not have had a problem had your sled had the right plugs in it.

They love sliders too !

You are welcome. Sadly you would not have had a problem had your sled had the right plugs in it.

You're absolutely right and thankfully the crooks at Jack N Jills that put the wrong plugs in are long gone as well as the other things they did wrong that we found on the sled while you fixed everything. The other sad thing is that some of those who actually did the shoddy work are still out their working elsewhere on peoples sleds.

You're absolutely right and thankfully the crooks at Jack N Jills that put the wrong plugs in are long gone as well as the other things they did wrong that we found on the sled while you fixed everything. The other sad thing is that some of those who actually did the shoddy work are still out their working elsewhere on peoples sleds.

Look no farther then my sled

Literally?

Or just the staring contest with the stubborn

ones that look at you with the "WTF are you

doing here" look?

Seen him in time and stopped and slowly creeped forward but he wouldn't move. So I had to wait and was worried my headlight was going to make him mad, since it was almost dark. He finally moved (took his sweet time) and was able to go on my way. No damage done.

again.

Archived