sled tv

Sledguy74

looks like OLN is showing Snowtrax at 9am sunday and Snowmobiler tv at 9:30am sunday

I think i will be a couch potato for that hour tomorrow :)

looks like OLN is showing Snowtrax at 9am sunday and Snowmobiler tv at 9:30am sunday

I think i will be a couch potato for that hour tomorrow :)

thanks for the tip

Damm, I don't get the OLN and would like to of been out riding but pulled something in my back New Years day. I do have Wild TV so I see Snowtrax is on @900.

only thing better than sled tv on and it snowing outside would be riding, however the trails are not close to opening down here so TV it is for this morning

I don't get OLN, not paying bell and extra $40 a month for one channel.

Is TSN still carrying SnowTrax? I haven't seen it yet and my PVR isn't picking it up from latter years timer.

Could not watch it had to clear a fresh heavy snowfall

I watched and then cleared snow!

I cleared the wet and heavy snow off the dish to watch!

I watched and then cleared snow!

x2

I don't get OLN, not paying bell and extra $40 a month for one channel.

Is TSN still carrying SnowTrax? I haven't seen it yet and my PVR isn't picking it up from latter years timer.

Sorry, Dave...I just checked the SnowTrax web-site, and it's only available on specialty channels OLN and Wild in Canada, and Outdoor in the U.S. Guess the viewership wasn't there on TSN...no doubt not helped by the fact that TSN used to jerk the airtimes around so much.

TSN is the king of screwing with motorsport customers..........

Sorry, Dave...I just checked the SnowTrax web-site, and it's only available on specialty channels OLN and Wild in Canada, and Outdoor in the U.S. Guess the viewership wasn't there on TSN...no doubt not helped by the fact that TSN used to jerk the airtimes around so much.

Yet, all morning long they repeat the same 30mins of sports center and the Euro Dart Championship from 2010.... Maybe if TSN ran stuff worth watching people would watch.

It's funny, the wife and I where just telling the kids how TV 20 years ago, was only 8 or 9 channels, back when Much Music actually played music. And how there was always something on worth watching.... Not the 500 channels of nothing that's on today......

Oh well, I'll watch it off the SnowTrax website, or ProjectFreeTV.com

i wish someone in canada would broadcast the Dakar Rally !!!!!!!!!!

We dont get any coverage!!

These networks run, marathons of stupid crap but never current international motorsports

The Dakar Rally is a very interesting race and in Canada we dont even get to see the highlight shows after each leg !!!

i wish someone in canada would broadcast the Dakar Rally !!!!!!!!!!

We dont get any coverage!!

These networks run, marathons of stupid crap but never current international motorsports

The Dakar Rally is a very interesting race and in Canada we dont even get to see the highlight shows after each leg !!!

We barely get any drag racing!

We barely get any drag racing!

You like racing in drag :-o:lol:

You like racing in drag :-o:lol:

Wouldn't you like to know?!

Wouldn't you like to know?!

Shouldn't this be in this thread? http://ontarioconditions.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10629-tell-me-about-your-pants/ :rotflmao:

years ago they had some live drag racing finals but all we get it ESPN late broadcasts.

Archived