who will have the first trail limited for our enjoyment over christmas

BlakeBouch

How good is the trail from uxbride all the way up to kinmount right now? Especially the lake crossing around Lindsay?

Thanks

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rode most of that yesterday and it was pretty good. Low on snow, especially near Fenelon Falls but still enough for a great ride. We only went as far as Fenelon Falls.

Interactive guide shows all of Prince Edward County is now limited this morning. Might have to check I out tomorrow.

Rode most of that yesterday and it was pretty good. Low on snow, especially near Fenelon Falls but still enough for a great ride. We only went as far as Fenelon Falls.

Ok thanks may have to try that this weekend.

Watch out for Trail Patrol. I understand they are being real tough this year :rotflmao:

How good is the trail from uxbride all the way up to kinmount right now? Especially the lake crossing around Lindsay?

Thanks

Huh? What lake crossing?

From looking on the trail maps it looks like the E108 trail crosses over Sturgeon lake around Kawartha?

Drop this Lat/Lon into Google Maps. 44.41147, -78.77206

Is this the place you're thinking of? It is on a raised railbed, part causeway, part bridge. It is not on the ice.

Watch out for Trail Patrol. I understand they are being real tough this year :rotflmao:

Gonna check yours real close sledjunk... want to see the paper work that goes with your permit to make sure the right permit is on the right sled or we confiscate one of your USB's

I AM the Trail Patrol A-Hole!!! :rotflmao:

YUP PATROLLER GADGET

:rotflmao:

Well this warmup is not going to help the muskokas with the trails.

Well this warmup is not going to help the muskokas with the trails.

Going to eliminate potential permit sales. Who will be a full season permit in feb???

It will set the trails back at least 2 weeks.

the rain coming will take out the base we have , then we are back to square one

Round 2! Who will have the first trails open after the January thaw?

Round 2! Who will have the first trails open after the January thaw?

The question is more like who will be able to open before the sweatheart thaw next Month. Sure hope the fat lady gets her big butt off jack

frost. Won't be north end of d5, no base left. Sign

The question is more like who will be able to open before the sweatheart thaw next Month. Sure hope the fat lady gets her big butt off jack

frost. Won't be north end of d5, no base left. Sign

So much for trying to stay positive with a friggin post like that! You should sell your sled and take up basket weaving!

Can you do anything to change the weather? NO! So suck it up and quit whining!

Lol atta boy mossy. Yea my guess after the thaw would be Cochrane. There base is good now. As long as people stay off it'd good to go

Maybe auburn will open first. I dunno weather sucks, but I like the sport. Getting the trailer ready to go.

Archived