Fisherpeople...name your fav's

Faceman

I'm in constant search for some awesome fishin locations...prefer walleye :woot::woot: and perch but will slay bass if necessary...WHERE. Suggestions please!...Sorry Rick but Lake Erie doen't turn my crank although I know the fishin is fantastic.. thinking more north

Nine mile river!

123_edbc3e7961fd8ce8afe1c8098d73eefe

Nice bow. You should remember Wiarton/Sauble for later. Beauty rainbow fishin as well as salmon. :cheers::cheers:

Definitly on my list of fishin' hot spots!

BTW the little bow was caught on 4lb test with 3lb lead line!

Going to see Ron and Giselle at Gowganda Lake Camp on the long weekend for some Walleye and Bass and whatever else is around

MM

We're going to Kagawong on "The Island" to perch fish with the kids. Have a place booked near Marten River (Red Cedar) for walleye in mid June . My kids (both girls) 20 and 22 are laying a guilt trip that I have to take them some where soon for walleye and their fav ....bass.. Just changed my computer or I'd show you a 26 inch smallie my oldest caught last fall at the Moon. :cheers::cheers: Love to fish...and with the kids :D:D:D:D

Hay Bay (Bay of Quinte).. I have been going on 5 day trips there now for the last 15 years.. The fishing (walleye) is as good as it gets with lots of other species to be caught... I would go there before any lake north.. period!!!!!!!!!

I am going there May 27 - May 31 and will have report..... Til mid June I would recommend that area as #1... We stay at Pickeral Park.. Come during the time I am there and you will see 7 bowriders with fishermen working the bay hard and long!!!!!!! We limit out every time we go into the boat with some walleye weighing 5-8 lbs....

• 1 month later...

Definitly Ramsey Lake (not the one in downtown Sudbury)

1/2 way between Sudbury & Timmins.

Awesome fishing for Walleye!

Faceman...............Lake St. Clair down here in the south is loaded with Pickerel, Muskie, smallmouth, largemouth, perch & all other panfish.......

Evil...is that nr Bisco and Shining Tree?

Evil...is that nr Bisco and Shining Tree?

Yes, by Bisco, you make a left a the Watershed instead of right. (right takes you to Shining Tree)

Bisco has great fishing too, both lakes have a lot of rocks, you need to know your way around there.

Evil

• 5 months later...

I need to buy a better boat and hit some of these gems. Although fishing for pike and bass at Wildwood Conservation is fun (and close for me), I am ready to move on. Of course, you can't beat catch and release of various fish in the Thames River DURING LUNCH HOUR. ....part of the benefits of working in downtown London.

I agree with with LMV, Hay Bay and other Quinte hot spots are nice for walleye.

I fished Long Point for my first time in the past summer. Nice small mouth but crowded fishing conditions.

My brother-in-law has a cottage on Loughborough Lake (north of Kingston). I have fished the lake with him a few times in the last 5 years. The lake has some sizable pike, crappie, bass, Lake and Rainbow trout. I caught my first pike at this lake. What an experience for an avid river and brook fisherman. I got hooked on bass and pike fishing after the experience 5 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Esnagi Lake

esnagiapril92009001.jpg

esnagiapril92009009.jpg

esnagiapril92009022.jpg

during the winter it's free to go there.

summer time you need to pay big $$ since it a fly-in lake

the worse thing is there is a road going there during the summer but we are not allowed to use it.

MNR erect sign to stop people to use it to protect the outfitter on that lake. they are saying it's a remote lake.............

that lake is 20 miles from my house..........go figure...... :angry:

btw some outfitter do you use the road to bring their goods, it's cheaper that way for them instead of flying it.

:crazy:

why should I pay over $500.00 to go there with my son :banghead: when I can go with an ATV $5 a pick up truck $15....

Esnagi Lake

esnagiapril92009001.jpg

esnagiapril92009009.jpg

esnagiapril92009022.jpg

during the winter it's free to go there.

summer time you need to pay big $$ since it a fly-in lake

the worse thing is there is a road going there during the summer but we are not allowed to use it.

MNR erect sign to stop people to use it to protect the outfitter on that lake. they are saying it's a remote lake.............

that lake is 20 miles from my house..........go figure...... :angry:

btw some outfitter do you use the road to bring their goods, it's cheaper that way for them instead of flying it.

:crazy:

why should I pay over $500.00 to go there with my son :banghead: when I can go with an ATV $5 a pick up truck $15....

Who's road is it?

300.00 per year to get 100% protection

MNR :hugs: outfitter

Unbelievable ! They charge marinas a fortune to have docks in the water that the marinas must maintain as well as paying property tax to the township and they charge a paltry sum like this to have a whole lake to yourself !!!!!!! Wow now that is fair ,NOT

Archived