Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zoso

Never worry about getting a room up north again.

Recommended Posts

Wow, seems like a lot for the place to me but it always seems to be busy even in the summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to.

I live 10 mins away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, soupkids said:

No need to.

I live 10 mins away

i thought Sudbury was cheaper. Elliot lake you could get a huge palace for 2.2 million. 

I have no idea what revenue would be like on that investment. Seems like it would take a long time, to make any money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have couches

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, slowbutsure said:

So we can all stay at Soupkids place.   And not have to drop two million.  

And since you are in TO you can host for Jays and Leafs OK?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, soupkids said:

Wow, seems like a lot for the place to me but it always seems to be busy even in the summer.

Almost every single night year round they have no vacancy and the every time I have eaten there it was busy. 2.2 is steep.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stayed there last weekend.  Great place for the sledder.  On face value it seems high but I'd have to see the books.  Typical market price is 3x the annual revenue which comes in around $700k/year plus expenses so based on a full house every night at $80 per, the math doesn't work.

 

GLWS.

 

P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Puggz said:

stayed there last weekend.  Great place for the sledder.  On face value it seems high but I'd have to see the books.  Typical market price is 3x the annual revenue which comes in around $700k/year plus expenses so based on a full house every night at $80 per, the math doesn't work.

 

GLWS.

 

P.

Not many business returns that kind of revenue though. Probably just playing with market and see if anyone bites. It gets very tiring running these type of places. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Puggz said:

stayed there last weekend.  Great place for the sledder.  On face value it seems high but I'd have to see the books.  Typical market price is 3x the annual revenue which comes in around $700k/year plus expenses so based on a full house every night at $80 per, the math doesn't work.

 

GLWS.

 

P.

The 2500 sq foot living quarters and restaurant revenues must also come into play as well when you look at numbers. Even so, 2.2 is way high IMO. It will not sell at that price.  Is it really only 80 bucks for a room there, no wonder it is full all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't under estimate the immigrant buyers. They all come here with decent money and recognize the value of these types of operations. Its an easy entry point for them to our market.

MS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sevey said:

Don't under estimate the immigrant buyers. They all come here with decent money and recognize the value of these types of operations. Its an easy entry point for them to our market.

MS

It is an in for many, bring an investment, employ family. nothing at all wrong with the immigrants that do so, as a matter of fact it is just the kind of people we should be looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, zoso said:

It is an in for many, bring an investment, employ family. nothing at all wrong with the immigrants that do so, as a matter of fact it is just the kind of people we should be looking for.

Except you can't get there.hwy 69 is closed again.I will not go into the reasons why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, gtserider said:

Except you can't get there.hwy 69 is closed again.I will not go into the reasons why.

Bad wreck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, gtserider said:

Except you can't get there.hwy 69 is closed again.I will not go into the reasons why.

Another head on caused by an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

Bad wreck. 

Yes--fatalities and detour is hwy 11,We have several places there is no alternate.Shawnaga to  north ofPte au Baril.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About a three hour detour. 522 to 11 then south to 124 and go west to Nobel. Hell of a detour. There is a school bus up there waiting to get through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gtserider said:

Yes--fatalities and detour is hwy 11,We have several places there is no alternate.Shawnaga to  north ofPte au Baril.

We got stuck detouring over to 11 about three times, makes for a long day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, zoso said:

Another head on caused by an idiot.

Can you tell me why the hwy is not 4 lanes? I know why .

 

6 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

About a three hour detour. 522 to 11 then south to 124 and go west to Nobel. Hell of a detour. There is a school bus up there waiting to get through.

I know all to well I live on the hwy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gtserider said:

The detour can be cut short by using  Carling trail 401. Not sure what the ITG says but it was freshly groomed last night.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gtserider said:

Can you tell me why the hwy is not 4 lanes? I know why .

 

I know all to well I live on the hwy

So you are "native" to the area.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gtserider said:

The detour can be cut short by using  Carling trail 401. Not sure what the ITG says but it was freshly groomed last night.

I didn't think school buses were allowed on the snowmobile trails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×