Toronto & Peterborough Fall Shows

Sledguy74

Won't be long till Turkey weekend then the Toronto Show October 23 to 25, and then the Sledarama Show in Peterborough November 22 !

I noticed an ad for Peterborough. Looks interesting.

Does anyone know if there are ever any good deals on curve skis at the sled show?

I was thinking of going to Sledarama.  What's it like? Similar to the Toronto show?

It's smaller and more localized (no booths for areas outside of the area). 

It's 2 buildings now (arena & Morrow Building). There's a flea market area if you're looking for a steering leg for your '75 Sno-Jet.

Looking forward to it as well.. Will be there Sunday at TO show.. Can't make November show as its vacation week ., going to get my fill of Sun before sledding season starts.

We will be at both shows as well make sure you drop in and say hi!

Hoping to get to both shows. ....

Friday, October 23

1 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Saturday, October 24

10 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Sunday, October 25 

10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

These are the times for the T.O. show. I'll try to keep this in mind when I head up. Last year, had to wait an hour on Fri' before they opened things up. Not sure when I'll be going this year. I couldn't stick around for the evening as I was heading Stateside.

It looks like I won't be able to make it to the T.O. sled show this year.

If anyone is planning to attend both shows, could they gather a set of maps for me (for my accommodation database) and we could meet up @ the Ptbo show? Please PM me, thanks.

Archived