Officially over

b-bry

Uh oh. The OFSC Trail Status map has now officially declared that zero km of trails are available. Earlier this morning there were still about 700 km of trail open.

I'm going dark ... bye.

I have an unused trail pass for sale, I can frame it if you like. :( (sarcasm)

Uh..I have one too, as new condition and another "slightly used"....plus a box full of unsold.

Uh oh. The OFSC Trail Status map has now officially declared that zero km of trails are available. Earlier this morning there were still about 700 km of trail open.

I'm going dark ... bye.

I usually haven't kept track of when all the trails in ontario have closed, usually even the trails in region 7, 10 and 11 (muskoka, parry sound, kearney) are open into april, but i would have to guess that this is the earliest that ALL the trails in ontario have closed by march 19th. Here's hoping for a longer season with more southern ontario trails opening up next year.

really odd season, good thing i took lots of photos to remind me years later.......

Trailer sales will explode next year.

Trailer sales will explode next year.

Probably right. Early season sales of used trailers will probably be high. I know a couple of people that suggested they were buying trailers for next year, just in case.

Probably right. Early season sales of used trailers will probably be high. I know a couple ofhttp://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL5E8D254Q20120202?irpc=932 people that suggested

they were buying trailers for next year, just in

case.

Hopefully we get s better winter, since the north is losing sea ice real fast with this crazy weather, may temps in march for two weeks. Crazy In this cause you need a plane not a trailer. Flagstaff here I come lol.

Hopefully we get s better winter, since the north is losing sea ice real fast with this crazy weather, may temps in march for two weeks. Crazy In this cause you need a plane not a trailer. Flagstaff here I come lol.

Now that makes me think... new business opportunity. Hire a tour bus and a transport truck. Load the people and the sleds and haul them way north to the snow. It would be cheaper per person than everyone driving their own trucks and trailers.

Crazy winter, indeed.

The air conditioning was on at work .....in March.

What sucks even more is I needed a new chain and sprockets for the bike, the plan was to pick the stuff up at Royal when they have their spring no Tax sale. But with the warm weather I couldn't wait and had to pay the tax on the new chain.

So one more thing this winter screwed up on me

What sucks even more is I needed a new chain and sprockets for the bike, the plan was to pick the stuff up at Royal when they have their spring no Tax sale. But with the warm weather I couldn't wait and had to pay the tax on the new

chain.

So one more thing this winter screwed up on me

If it start's raining we are blaming you.

If it start's raining we are blaming you.

I've got big shoulders :)

fat lady has not sung yet here,,,,,,

this is wild,,,

PIC14422.jpg

PIC14424.jpg

PIC14426.jpg

PIC14427.jpg

PIC14429.jpg

PIC14435.jpg

What are you doing In Arizona???

Now that makes me think... new business opportunity. Hire a tour bus and a transport truck. Load the people and the sleds and haul them way north to the snow. It would be cheaper per person than everyone driving their own trucks and trailers.

we have this in the states now. momsmotorsports.com and trips outwest. both of these are based in michigan and take sledders and atv'ers west and east to areas for trips of a lifetime. also a couple of dealerships do this as well. they choose a destination like yellowstone, togwotee, rabbit ears, island park ect... (think pemberton, revelstoke, ect...) they get people signed up, load up the sleds, and people and take them to the snow, dirt or sand (if you are an avt'er) whichever they choose.

usually they have a package deal worked out with the lodge for pricing for food, lodging, guides ect....

what you could do is the same but, head north to wawa, cochrane, the canyon, quebec, or west to the alberta bc regions for those looking for mountain adventures.

ski

What are you doing In Arizona???

lol,actually straight north of there by a couple thousand miles,,,,

this has been since the 70's,Decker tours and more offered trips,,,John Goodfellow from the ofsc did it for awhile,,,

Archived