RAP Tour

b-bry

Scott, we are leaving Huntsville on the 3rd and making our way on the tour that week, we may see you out there..

Cheers!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott, we are leaving Huntsville on the 3rd and making our way on the tour that week, we may see you out there..

Cheers!!!

I was hoping to leave on the 22nd. Looks like haili is going to need a trailer shuttle for us to do the rap tour. May have to change my plans. Wait and see

which direction you going nunz?

Scott, we are heading from Huntsville, North Bay, Mattawa, Pembrooke, Barry's Bay then a couple of days in Haliburton..Finish at home..

Scott, we are heading from Huntsville, North Bay, Mattawa, Pembrooke, Barry's Bay then a couple of days in Haliburton..Finish at home..

Should spend a day in the kearny area. Always has great trails. Hcsa can be hit and miss depending on traffic and grooming frequency.

your doing it in 5 days? we will be about a day ahead of you leave pembroke tuesday mornin

your doing it in 5 days? we will be about a day ahead of you leave pembroke tuesday mornin

Keep in mind there is no snow in Hali yet. Hoping to get around on the big lakes from Dorset via russel landing and pop out on tall pines 62. Then hit Kennies, red stone, eagle and top b up to. Whitney. I recommend this route, if snow levels are low.

still have 5 weeks there will be lots of snow by then

still have 5 weeks there will be lots of snow by then

I wouldn't bank on it. Seen weird things happen. Very rugged area needs a few feet to be decent.

you are certainly a glass is half empty kind of guy :lmao:

you are certainly a glass is half empty kind of guy :lmao:

Feb 2010 no snow in hail and it was the middle of feb. I couldn't even ride at the forest because of the huge warm up. Wait and see what happens.

well between the melt and no snow in haliburton my trip has ben moved to end of feb. i soooooo hope i get to go

Guys.. I need your help, we have booked our trip to start on Feb 3rd, what do you think my chances are the trails will be open by then? Or should I start think about rebooking the trip to later in the month...

Guys.. I need your help, we have booked our trip to start on Feb 3rd, what do you think my chances are the trails will be open by then? Or should I start think about rebooking the trip to later in the month...

just read on hsc chalk river to deux river is mint...heading there sunday morning for day

well my opinion is i have rescheduled my rap tour till end of feb i cant see any way trails will be open in 2 weeks allthe way around haliburton hasnt even had enough snow for limited trails yet this winter

We were out yesterday doing some signage on the HCSA trails between Carnarvon and Hawk Lake. We were on ATV's and there was no where near enough snow to try packing or grooming the trails. It was sketchy even on an ATV. We need lots on snow to get the trails open.

At least its been cold enough to get the lakes and wet areas to set up a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...

So, we have rebooked our trip, now leaving Huntsville on Feb 24th and heading north... Hopefully we will get a chance to see some of you guys out there that week...

Have a great weekend to all!!!!

hey nunz we will be leaving pembroke and headed south the 26th where do you plan to be then??

Hi Scott, we are going to be in Mattawa on the 25th and will be heading to Pembroke on the 26th. Hopefully we can meet up..

that bites we will be leaving pembroke morning of 26 so we will be aq day ahead of you would have been nice to ride next leg of the journey with you

• 2 weeks later...

well the time has drawn near any of you guys have any trails we should avoid on the trip around or is it smooth sailing all the way around the rap????

ok so all the trails are great woohoooo cant wait to leave

hey nunz if ya drive real fast maybe you can catch us

ok will do buddy!!! Have fun...can't wait till Sunday......take care!!!

Five of us will be doing the RAP Tour as well.

Starting from Bancroft on Thurs AM to Kearney 247 Km

Kearney to Mattawa 225 Km

Mattawa to Pembroke 224 Km

Pembroke to Bancroft 240 Km

Couple of first timers along so it should be interesting.

Five of us will be doing the RAP Tour as well.

Starting from Bancroft on Thurs AM to Kearney 247 Km

Kearney to Mattawa 225 Km

Mattawa to Pembroke 224 Km

Pembroke to Bancroft 240 Km

Couple of first timers along so it should be interesting.

you are a patient man...i'll give you that...hope all goes well...personally i would avoid pembroke,as it is a fair distance off the main trail to the motel...

Archived