Cochrane Tour

Muskoka Man

Were loaded any ready to try the the Corridor again , 4 of us managed to get it together for this week and still be married when we get back :lmao: Leaving Am for the north , going to Try The Timmins run one day , not sure on the rest , seeing some good reports from PBSC on FB ,

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have Fun MM....leave some for us....may be up next weekend to brake trail to the Bay. :D

We are Driving , staying till Fri.

Were loaded any ready to try the the Corridor again , 4 of us managed to get it together for this week and still be married when we get back :lmao: Leaving Am for the north , going to Try The Timmins run one day , not sure on the rest , seeing some good reports from PBSC on FB ,

lucky guy...goin to the canyon this trip...

We will try the canyon , hearing 2 different reports , one is thats its good with gas up top , and OFSC says yellow , never had a lot of faith in the OFSC

I've seen reports of limited in northern Ontario (& ridden on those trails) that would be classified as open down here in the banana belt.

I hear you Revrnd , There Idea of limited up there is way diff from ours

If your into riding 300 Ks a day , your in , were at the westway , Ill PM you a no.

We will try the canyon , hearing 2 different reports , one is thats its good with gas up top , and OFSC says yellow , never had a lot of faith in the OFSC

rumor has it gas is open..shoot lots of video would you...safe trip MM

rumor has it gas is open..shoot lots of video would you...safe trip MM

Have a FUN but SAFE trip up there. Make sure you post pics to tease us with while we stare at the grass. Hope to be up next week.

Great news. Thanks Rod. (or is it Kim???)

the forecast is looking very encouraging up there. Have fun MM. Can't wait for the video and picture reports.

A103 trail has been groomed and there is gas at the canyon. We have about 25cm of snow in the forecast for this week if the weatherman is right but will wait and see

Hey thanks for that info. The OFSC map still shows red. Any idea why? Is it still Brad up there, do you know?

We went up to the river and back and the trails are awsome , lots of new snow since the holidays

Not sure why it still shows as red on the OFSC map but Bill called me on Friday and told me that it was open. Not sure who he has up there this year running the show

Okay, thank you. We have a crew of 6-8 guys that will be in the area Jan. 18th to 21st so I'm sure they'll get up there at least once. Thanks again, Rod.

Archived