OC Ride for Kelly & Austin - Update

maple

With all proceeds going to the Kelly Shires Foundation! ;)

Just another way to raise more money!!! :wavey: Great idea! The "un-cut" version could be available as a bootleg copy only for $69.00 plus handling :wavey:

We do Blu-ray too! 8-)

You doo anything! :o

sometimes twice! 8-)

Two times - is better than one time - but not as good as three times!

Right Mrs. Mossy??? ;)

:wavey:

It was a good time. Great memories....................and some I will forget! :P

Can you elaborate for us? This could be interesting...

That will be $39.95 plus shipping and handling! :P

If you want a DVD add $10.00! :rotflmao:

Oh, you are obviously talking about the video of Mr and Mrs. Mossy. An action packed video filled with bluppers and blunders.

Sorry darlin' - after 10 years there are no bluppers and blunders - only sweet success....

High 5 to Mr. Mossy

Sorry darlin' - after 10 years there are no bluppers and blunders - only sweet success....

Good for you!... :woot:

But enquiring minds need to know...what the hell is a "blupper" ??? :rotflmao: :poke:

Uh, oh...now STG is gonna come up with some wacko definition which will make all of us cringe... :P

But enquiring minds need to know...what the hell is a "blupper" ???

blupper n when you let out a fart very slowly to be able to hear every single clap that your bum makes

blupper n when you let out a fart very slowly to be able to hear every single clap that your bum makes

Fart.gif

Kind of like applause, but with no hands... :P

:coffeespit::rotflmao:

:ssh::oops:

:wavey:

It's always good to use the word in a sentence so we can see it in context.....good one!

I am clapping and not using my hands!

:oops:

Fart.gif

I don't know where you get these smilies.....but they are awesome!

:coffeespit: Now that is funny!

What kind of a twisted mind would come up with that statement??

Wow; Looks like I missed a wonderful weekend! Congrats on the fundraising and thanks for the pics of everything I missed. :confused:

I finally got back to work today after fighting the flu for the better part of a week. :puke: Wish I could have been there and look forward to next years extravaganza! :woot:

Was looking forward to you riding on my 1+1 seat and holding on for dear life Easy ... maybe next year! :rotflmao:

Wow; Looks like I missed a wonderful weekend! Congrats on the fundraising and thanks for the pics of everything I missed. :confused:

I finally got back to work today after fighting the flu for the better part of a week. :puke: Wish I could have been there and look forward to next years extravaganza! :woot:

Was looking forward to you riding on my 1+1 seat and holding on for dear life Easy ... maybe next year! :rotflmao:

:coffeespit::rotflmao:

Archived