NEW POLL - If we had to change the venue for this ride

Giddy UP

Who would be willing to come to Bracebridge instead.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be willing to come to Bracebridge instead.

• We/I are/am coming to Bracebridge, No problem
    • Sorry, We would not be able to make it

OK....we need answers NOW folks. Given the issues with District 10 and trails closed........we need to make a decision quickly regarding the OC Ride for Kelly & Austin. IF we do not see a resolution on the District 10 issue AND IF we were able to move the location to Bracebridge area on such short notice........who would be willing to come there instead.

Lets trailer to Mactier............1/2 hr drive.........and back for STG's comedy night at the mike!

MacTier is closed as well! That is the problem. The District 10 trails run almost to Severn Falls and their trails are in crappy shape as of today....I have this first hand. It is no further to travel to Bracebridge from the GTA area than it is to travel -2- Parry Sound........AND ...you have way more options on where to travel on the trails once you get there........

If it can be arranged, I will be there!!

Count me in.

The trailer is already loaded!

If it can be arranged, I will be there!!

Count me in.

The trailer is already loaded!

GREAT! We are working hard at trying to make this work for everyone.....will keep you posted!

WHat about Sprucedale?

We can trailer to there?

Not easy to get there by road....the 518 is a very windy...hilly road and not a great road at the best of times...been there....done that.....never mind the driving conditions up here right now.....YIKES :shock:

It would be better if we were able to move the entire event someplace convenient for most people and on the trail so that we would not have to trailer anywhere once we get there.

I have the hotel...they have room!....we just need to make a decision quickly!

I think we should get Willbill to clear about 3000ft on one of the local pond's,Evil and STG can line up first :lol:

BTW dont matter to me,move it or stay where we are,by the looks of it I will be coming up thru a storm anyway just need to know wether to go left or right at the top end of Barrie.

GU, I added and actual poll, I hope that helps.

I'm sure we can go to Bracebridge! BUT! Does the hotel have a hot tub? Are the rates the same? What about supper and all the other arangements?

I know you gals are working super hard for us but I need to know before we say for sure.

Yes, Giddy...we can do Bracebridge as well...similar to sledjunk, our trailer is already loaded and sitting awaiting our hook-up in Huntsville.

I'm curious...what hotel are you thinking of?

Maybe Deerhurst would be another thought, if Bracebridge doesn't find favour with the majority.

Many thanks for your hard work (and others') trying to re-arrange things on the fly, at the last moment.

irREVerent

3 of us are good to go to Bracebridge! 1.5 hours farther but will be worth it!

:woot:

I feel bad for the Quality in Parry Sound............... :cry:

3 of us are good to go to Bracebridge! 1.5 hours farther but will be worth it!

:woot:

I feel bad for the Quality in Parry Sound............... :cry:

Will only be an hour further!

Not too bad!

WIll still be a good time!

If we can sled to the accomodations, we'll be there. Yes vote to whereever there are trails from The MouseHouse.

Oh no! Just kidding!

Archived