sequin

5alive

sequin was groomed i think thursday, we rode from licks to past hwy 11 and the trail was excellent thanks to wild bill and the rest of the volunters in the of south sequin snowmobile club

let the games begin

5alive

Thats what I want to hear, should be in great shape for the PET ride if this weather holds up, thanks for the update!

So the Seguin is officially open?

No not yet still one waterhole to fix and some RM paperwork

PSSD says seguin should be open in 24 to 48 hours. I guess that is you Wildbill behind that, great work. Have a cottage in Seguin, but not winterized yet, otherwise would love to spend more time up there. Looking to ride the Sequin Trail this winter anyway.

So the Seguin is officially open?

No not yet still one waterhole to fix and some RM paperwork

PSSD says seguin should be open in 24 to 48 hours. I guess that is you Wildbill behind that, great work. Have a cottage in Seguin, but not winterized yet, otherwise would love to spend more time up there. Looking to ride the Sequin Trail this winter anyway.

Team South Seguin is responsable for this . We are trying to open more trails but need help with draining water and packing feel free to volunteer just contact us to become a part of the solution. Thank you for your support

c'mon bill, get out there and get'r done. :)

lucky I know that you did not intend to piss off any volunteers but the way that your post reads it implies that more should be done by the few that are already doing it . Many hands make light work feel free to join in .

i would,but i'm still helping to get our trails staked in hillsburgh. i do my fair share when it comes to doing trail work thats for sure. :wavey:. we still got alot of winter corn in and the farmers are sometimes hard to bargin with.

lucky I know that you did not intend to piss off any volunteers but the way that your post reads it implies that more should be done by the few that are already doing it . Many hands make light work feel free to join in .

When a volunteer pisses off a volunteer in the forest, do they make a sound? :D

:itwasuts:

Kill the wabbit :twisted:

Kill the wabbit :twisted:

Let's give him a medal, instead. That was Funny ! :lol::lol::lol:

Seguin groomed again today . Still some water spots but using a little intelligence they are no issue. Cravesledding,his son and myself modified a natural debris water control structure to help C trail open sooner :)

Great job Bill!! Those natural control structures are sure a pain in the butt. We have a bunch too.

Archived