sequin

5alive

Seguin groomed again today . Still some water spots but using a little intelligence they are no issue. Cravesledding,his son and myself modified a natural debris water control structure to help C trail open sooner :)

Thanks for the great experience Wild Bill it was a pleasure

volunteering and helping out.I do now realize how the wild

got in front of your name. I am still draining swamp water

out of my sons ears.

We sure made quick work modifying that natural debris water control structure.

gdpit_com_24745003_262.gif

Wildbill has a new avatar?

:lol: :poke:

Way to go guys. Interesting to see where this spot is later in the year.

Wildbill has a new avatar?

:lol: :poke:

Way to go guys. Interesting to see where this spot is later in the year.

About halfway between here and Memories . Still flowing we are hoping to get together a crew tomorrow to corduroy it

We had a work party today to uild an ice bridge and open C trail between Crestview Restaraunt and Blackstone Crane lake road . Several members of the South Seguin Snowmobile club were out in force to make this job go quickly and safely . It sure did not take long and a 3 foot deep hole quickly had an ice bridge built across it so that the swamp can be packed and the trail is now safe .

What is often underestimated is the amount of time and volunteers that it takes to get this done. As well kudos to the politeness of the sledders that had to wait while this was done. My hat goes off to the volunteers that came out and those that prepped the machinery and signed the trail ,the ones that sell the permits and all the jobs that make this sport happen.

THANKS

Many hands certainly make for lighter work.

Kudos to the many dedicated putting in the sweat and time to make awesome trails !

Any Pics from the day ?

Archived