Finally a need for the weight of a Yamaha

Domino

So this is a real product. I am embarrassed to say that it is being sold 20 minutes from my house.

fhC0vebwpAY

Here is the Kijiji Ad.

You can get one of those for a Bearcat also....from Arctic Cat at that!

I thought they were kind of silly...plowing a path kind of defeats the purpose for a snowmobile, no? And I can't see it working too well if you're plowing away all the snow which you use for traction...unless you're studded up.

Maybe you can "save the day" on your street the next time you get a big storm. Nah, you need the snowblower attachment for that!!

You could use it for grooming the trail as you go. No more bumps.... when things get a bit rough drop the blade and smooth it out before your sled goes over it. Everybody should have one and then we wouldn't need groomers. :lol:

Wouldn't the studs on the track rip up the newly-paved driveway? :poke:

Sorry ... couldn't resist.

So this is a real product. I am embarrassed to say that it is being sold 20 minutes from my house.

fhC0vebwpAY

Here is the Kijiji Ad.

[attachment=0]Snowplow.jpg[/attachment]

WTF?? :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

:rotflmao: Now there's the dumb answer to a question nobody asked... :lol::lol:

Sad that somebody spent a lot of time and money to design and build that thing. Even more sad is that I have no clue as to who would buy one.

3xsT1QuRP8w

:wavey:

fhC0vebwpAY

Here is the Kijiji Ad.

Where is Easy......I knew he was up to something :poke:

This is just "Wrong" for so many reasons. But practically, a sled is not manoverable enough to be useful and does not have enough traction on ice and bare pavement to push any meaningful amount of snow.

Not to mention a frame to take the abuse.

This is just "Wrong" for so many reasons. But practically, a sled is not manoverable enough to be useful and does not have enough traction on ice and bare pavement to push any meaningful amount of snow.

I think the whole purpose of the invention of the snowmobile was to eliminate the need for a plow in the first place, no? :roll:

I think the whole purpose of the invention of the snowmobile was to eliminate the need for a plow in the first place, no? :roll:

It's funny I was just thinking the exact same thing, what sled head would take his snow away

:wtf:

fhC0vebwpAY

Here is the Kijiji Ad.

Where is Easy......I knew he was up to something :poke:

Sammy, it works great, I'm just not telling anyone about it until my patent goes thru..... :wtf::crazy::whatever:

Archived