2010 Model Release Discussion

skidooer

I hope I didn't accidently gloss over one, but now that all of the new 2010 models have been announced it seems we haven't had any threads discussing them.

I was quite surprised to see that the 550F Renegade is one of the cheapest models Ski-Doo has to offer. Cheaper than the short track equivalent. I was also delighted to see that one can purchase a 600 E-TEC for under $10,000. That makes for a very interesting "entry-level" machine. The competition doesn't appear to have anything that comes anywhere close to touching that price/performance point.

Discuss.

i was looking at it today a bit, did not see the 500ss in there?

i was looking at it today a bit, did not see the 500ss in there?

I noticed the same thing. Hope they haven't cut it from the line-up.

The 500SS is now called a 600 and yes it is available still.

dont realy like all the white on them. i can not get the buld and priceing to work,, is it working for anyone.

I like the white. I really liked the 07 Blizzard colours. Better than red.....

The build it works for me. :D

I really like the white as well. A friend that I ride with bought the Blizzard in 07 if I had of been in market for a new sled then I would have bought one of those. It has been a great sled for her.

I am now in the market for a new sled and really torn as to what Brand and model to get. Decisions, decisions!

I have been doing some numbers crunching and basically there are way too many non-currents out there for good prices for me to buy an 010.

14k before taxes is crazy. I can buy an 08 800r or 600sdi for around 8k with full warranty. New shocks for 1k and new graphics so it looks good for about 400 bucks.........

14k or 9400 plus taxes...............5.5k will buy me a lot of gas/food/lodging...........oh and Beer! :D

I was speaking to someone once about white sleds, and he made the comment that a white sled on a white snow background was not the best re: safety.

I agree.

There were times when yahoo's went wide on corners. I saw them (primarily yellow; odd time, green :poke: ) at the last second, a veered.

If they were white, who knows.

I was speaking to someone once about white sleds, and he made the comment that a white sled on a white snow background was not the best re: safety.

I agree.

There were times when yahoo's went wide on corners. I saw them (primarily yellow; odd time, green :poke: ) at the last second, a veered.

If they were white, who knows.

Awwww c'mon you are just feeling a little.............blue :wavey:

I love the white of the GSX but I am a bit biased.

UTS you raise some good points on non current stock and it doesn't seem like to many chassis/suspension changes for 2010 other than easier steering.

I still mis the fact that non of the 120" sleds have a 1.25" Ripsaw option. After having one on my Blizzard I think it is now my preference.

UTS you raise some good points on non current stock and it doesn't seem like to many chassis/suspension changes for 2010 other than easier steering.

I still mis the fact that non of the 120" sleds have a 1.25" Ripsaw option. After having one on my Blizzard I think it is now my preference.

Yes an 1.25 track is so much better. If it was possible I would get that track in any circumstance.

Kev; They have a 1.25 Ripsaw track upgrade at additional extra cost, just look at the extra buttons in the build your own ride section.

I'm glad I bought last year, my sled is up almost $2k! :o

The GSX LE for $13k does not come with Gas shocks!!!!!!! :evil::evil:

I don't understand how BRP could be so stupid as to put oil shocks on a premium sled. This is a deal breaker!

BNG is going to get me looking for a non-current first. It would be nice if I could find an X still out there.

I do like the white with red and black. Adding the yellow (RS) is a bit much IMO

I'll take a white/red Renegade X 600HO E-TEC... but since I got out a grand total of 5 times this "season", I think I'll hang onto my sled for yet another another season.

No offense but they all suck and big cash as well. Same sleds, same motors, same BS.

with me putting on only 800miles this year no new sled in my future.

Dear Mr grumpy bunny

I thought that the original purpose of this thread was to discuss next years new sleds. They all have made some changes to improve thier offerings. The biggest issues all of them face is that thier old sleds are all of such high quality so as to make it difficult to justify laying out the bucks when the old sled works so well (such as seems to be your case) However even if not buying I find it interesting to look at whats new. I find it interesting how much effort is being put into the mountain and race sleds by most manufacturers as well I am waiting to see how practical a trail sled that the "Rush" is . May not be such a great sled to tour on as the rear suspension may make saddle bagging difficult .

It is a shame that you only got 800 miles on . Was that on both sleds ? I know others that not only met but exceeded thier mileage goals. No doubt some of your anger is due to likely having taken a loss on a sled that you were disappointed in after having completely destroyed the motor on your 800 doo. I however suspect that you will have fantastic luck with your 600 as these doo have a great reputation.

Archived