oc.com Toronto get-together Tues Feb 24 at Moxies (Dixon Rd)

LuvMyViper

Hey everyone... We are having a get together in Toronto on Tuesday Feb 24th at 7pm at a place that is still to be determined.. Big Reg is in Toronto that week and staying at the Royal York.. Can one of the Toronto guys suggest a good place for us to go out for wings, beers and laughs?

I will go to the Royal York and pick up Reg so where we go is no problem..... Or we can go to STG's house..

Update:

We will be getting together at Moxies on Tuesday Feb 24th at 6:30pm.. Please post here if you are going to attend so that we can get an idea on how many people we need room for... I will add the names to the master list on the bottom of this posting...

Dixon Road

55 Reading Crt

(416) 798-6788

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOntana's downtown....Hooters! Go for the Steamwhistle tour!!

Our local wing night was on Tuesday's, but owner sold out :curse: New owner feels Wing Night is passe. Idiot.

So we've been forced to go to Misssissauga - Beaver and Bulldog. Too far from Royal York.

Hooters wings suck.

Has anyone heard about Duff's Wings? The Buffalo location serves great wings and Toronto newspapers have given them great reviews (College St and Bayview).

Love to meet Big Reg.

Keep us posted.

Front St Strip there's Caseys, Jack Astors, Loose Moose, Joe Badali's, Lone Star all within stubling distance of the Royal York.

Front St Strip there's Caseys, Jack Astors, Loose Moose, Joe Badali's, Lone Star all within stubling distance of the Royal York.

If I'm in Oshawa that week this would be handy for me (GO train in from Oshawa).

Is it still the Armadillo Grill (upstairs from Loose Moose)?

A place off the 401 is OK too. I will go pick up Reg and meet anywhere.... Not downtown is fine with me..

If I'm in Oshawa that week this would be handy for me (GO train in from Oshawa).

Is it still the Armadillo Grill (upstairs from Loose Moose)?

The Armadillo is gone. Loose Moose upstairs and down

Has anyone heard about Duff's Wings? The Buffalo location serves great wings and Toronto newspapers have given them great reviews (College St and Bayview).

Love to meet Big Reg.

Keep us posted.

Duff's Have awesome wings...just stay away from the armagedon wing...I likt hot (everyone says that) but I know I like hot. I have won several hot wing comps but....

this particular recipe at Duffs is insane :angry:

but the other wings are absolutely great...

Parking downtown is insane. There's a Kelseys and a Montanas just off the QEW at Islington ... still close enough to downtown. Just my two cents.

Love to meet Big Reg.

Keep us posted.

Duff's Have awesome wings...just stay away from the armagedon wing...I likt hot (everyone says that) but I know I like hot. I have won several hot wing comps but....

this particular recipe at Duffs is insane :angry:

but the other wings are absolutely great...

Hey Crackher.. I also eat super hot (Daves XXX After Death, Jamaican Hell Fire etc.).. When i get the real hot wings now, I order them medium and have the hot sauce on the side.. That way I can punish myself as much as I want and still have wings that I can eat after I burn my face off.. You gonna come for wings...

btw- if I have to explain about the above place and you are male you either;

A) do not live in the GTA or have never been to the GTA

B) Need to go back to man school!..........................NOW!!!! :headbang:

This thread is going down hill fast, what else is new :wtf:

When you get the place figured out I will try and be there...

Arizona's at the airport..............................

I shouldnt have to explain why!.....................ever! 8-)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 8-) good place

A man school graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey::wavey::D

Welcome!

Welcome!

I like Arizona's, too ... should I be afraid?!?!? :o

Welcome!

I like Arizona's, too ... should I be afraid?!?!? :o

Nope, it will be fun...

Archived