How many sleeps ?

Wildbill

How many sleeps till Dom gets an axle? Honestly BRP should have been ready for this disaster as they knew of it last year :wtf: Can we start a poll or maybe a pool benefiting OC4K ? Sorry Dom don't mean to pick on you but I find it unbelievable that BRP would allow thier loyal customers to hang while the rest of us are riding.

If there is a pool I want Jan 12th as the day the axle arrives at the dealership.

Days should be $10 each with proceeds to OC4K

I'll take January 8. Maybe they'll be able to start on it the next week.

Good Luck, Dom. Hope it is sooner rather than later. :banghead:

Didn't BRP just lay off 1000 workers? This just doesn't make sense to me.

Sooo wht date doo you want ?

January 30!!!!

i say jan 25 09, but for him i hope it is sooner.no one likes to be at home when everone is sleding. with all that rain last week he is not missing out on much.

The drive-shafts are made by a supplier to BRP...so the recently-announced layoff will have no effect one way or the other.

Nonetheless, I can't believe Dom doesn't have his yet...the replacement shaft for my '08 XP was installed in mid-November, and I thought that was late. :o I had heard that most or all '08's had been done by now...obviously not true.

I was not aware that BRP was so behind in this 'fix'.

A quick check on dootalk indicates that yes, some are still waiting.

If Domino is in this group, sorry to hear - but knowing him, it will get fixed before real sledding begins.

Here's the link to Dootalk (I joined when I was interested in a mid winter release... yay ... it was the single cylinder Freestyle :crazy:. Okay for its intended purpose, but not what we were looking for).

Here's the crankshaft link

To tell the truth, the shaft could have come and gone or be sitting there. The dealer that I am on the list with has in the past not done a good job of follow-up. If I take my sled in for service, I have never been called to let me know it is ready, I always have to call them. I have not been calling them as I do not want my sled tied up waiting for them to change it, I want them to be ready and get it done right away.

In their defense, when I have called it has been ready, but a call is proper and expected.

To tell the truth, the shaft could have come and gone or be sitting there. The dealer that I am on the list with has in the past not done a good job of follow-up. If I take my sled in for service, I have never been called to let me know it is ready, I always have to call them. I have not been calling them as I do not want my sled tied up waiting for them to change it, I want them to be ready and get it done right away.

In their defense, when I have called it has been ready, but a call is proper and expected.

Ill take April 1.

8-)

One of my good buddies bought one last year. He also bought a $5000 airbag suspension at the osm show. So he's there with 20g's of sled on his second ride and spins the axle. Dealership could'nt get the part until late april.

Luckily he kept his o7 polaris swichback, cause you know it's a Polaris and does'nt let you down.

Ill take April 1.

8-)

There are some days when you'll never beat a good post by Canuck :lol:

Archived