Submit Your Nominations - OC.com Man of the Year

slomo

OC.com Man of the Year - and why not?....no other snowmobiling forum showers it members with this form of recognition!

-Nominations require a seconder and a brief explanation as to why the nominee is deserving of the title. Nominations end midnight December 31, 2008, after which a poll will be set up at some point to determine the ultimate winner.

With some degree of personal satisfaction, I hearby nominate the first nominee for OC.com Man of the Year.....

hi-mileage:

Your exploits during 2008 and the subsequent grace, good humour and nobility with which you bore the slings and arrows of various forum members is an example for all. I hope you find the sled of your dreams. I, slomo, hereby nominate you for OC.com "Man of the Year".

Particularly for the "subsequent grace, good humour and nobility".....

I, SlowTouringGuy, heartily Second the Motion. hi-mileage, OC.Com "Man of the Year".

Remember, as those two faced Hollywood actors say when they don't win an Oscar.."the nomination is honour enough!"

A-HEM!!!! :angry:

Person of the year please! This should include the female sledders on this board as well! :D

:wavey::wavey:

Person of the year please! This should include the female sledders on this board as well! :D

When the economy picks up, we can afford the extra letters....besides, I keep hearing 'if you want a man for a job, choose a woman'. :wtf: Nominate away.......

When the economy picks up, we can afford the extra letters....besides, I keep hearing 'if you want a man for a job, choose a woman'. :wtf: Nominate away.......

Hey Giddy Up. Just form a coalition!

:rotflmao:

Right! Good Idea Mossy! Hey Maple.........................................

:lol:

:rotflmao:

Right! Good Idea Mossy! Hey Maple.........................................

:lol:

Is a coalition anything like a party? I'm in! :woot::woot:

I nominate Domino ... he single-handedly brought the forum back to life after the crash and has taken way too much good-natured (from some) ribbing over the year.

Domino for OC.com Man of the Year! :woot::woot:

I nominate Domino ... he single-handedly brought the forum back to life after the crash and has taken way too much good-natured (from some) ribbing over the year.

Maybe Person of the year! :P

too personal and subjective an idea , Just go sledding instead .

Hey, read your post and checked PSSD trail conditions...there are trails open! Looks like I'll be loading up the trailer after all the roof clearing is done.

My second nomination for OC.com Man of the Year is Wild Bill. His really bad puns keep the forum a happy place all year round!

A wise nomination! Without him, we would be nothing! If none of the above second it, I second Domino's nomination!

As one who was suffering withdrawal last year at this time, I'll second that.

THANKS AGAIN, DOMINO!

Domino has done alot more work keeping the forum going than it took to get it back going.. We had 2 choices and we decided to start from scratch and lost all the postings and member profiles......

I like the new PhpBB3 alot better...

And Maple... Nominating a guy that took your sled without asking and blew the motor.. hmmm.. You are an angel!!!

I am not worried about pissing you off anymore... :woot::woot::woot:

As one who was suffering withdrawal last year at this time, I'll second that.

THANKS AGAIN, DOMINO!

Be Careful - it could end up being a VERY messy awards banquet :shock:

monkey-feces.gif

Wild Bill. His really bad puns keep the forum a happy place all year round!

I second that emotion.

Domino has done alot more work keeping the forum going than it took to get it back going.. We had 2 choices and we decided to start from scratch and lost all the postings and member profiles......

I like the new PhpBB3 alot better...

And Maple... Nominating a guy that took your sled without asking and blew the motor.. hmmm.. You are an angel!!!

I am not worried about pissing you off anymore... :woot::woot::woot:

He had permission to take the sled, NBS ... just not to blow the engine! :rotflmao:

PinkAngel.gif

Slomo,

I'm preparing for the Awards Banquet to be held at the OC4K09 weekend.

Did you know.....

........ these things are one heck of a challenge to get engraved :!:

bema_arm_bands.jpg

194492180_2aee0713b2.jpg?v=0

We fill them with concrete.

Archived