Alright trails going to open?

slowskidoo

Anyone hear anything about Orangeville?

Anyone hear anything about Orangeville?

As of today they are open :D

Of coarse tomorrow there will more than likely be rain!

But christmas sledding is upon us...

Of coarse tomorrow there will more than likely be rain!

Reminds me of a few years ago around this time. The trails didn't open until after it was already raining. Needless to say, they were closed a few hours later. :lol:

Aren't you just a Ray of Sunshine :P :poke: :P

If anyone knows somebody to call to pull some strings (closed signs) they should do it. It sucks see poeple on the trails and they are closed. Because we behave and wait for permission. :wtf:

If you're heading up north (east/west) keep checking ofsc website and/or any #/s provided.

You never know... your area might just open this weekend.

Having said that, is weather channel correct when they predict + 9 celsius for Sat??

I checked "Huntsville" - might be diff't in other areas.

• 3 weeks later...
OMG lets go already I need to ride open the darn trails please for the love of god If anybody hears anything please post it Im loaded ready to go even have my bucket on!

Come riding in Parry Sound we have several trails open and opening.

I noticed driving up hwy 86 tonight the trail was groomed in macton towards conestoga lake as well. Hopefully open soon.

I am riding riding SOMEWHERE this weekend that is that! (preferably in District 4, but i am willing to travel a little)

I am riding riding SOMEWHERE this weekend that is that! (preferably in District 4, but i am willing to travel a little)

Open invitation to join us in Parry Sound ...

Thanks for the invite. I don't think i will be travelling that far right now, but I would like to on a future time

District 4 Alliston trails are limited as of last night. Translation...better have good suspension.

Archived