Almost done !!!

Wildbill

Still running behind but only two to go ! The final two bridges on the Seguin trail should be done this week . Bridges 6 and 7 were completed last week and the contractor says that he should be done this week . Lets all cross our fingers and hope no one pisses with his rigging or that no equipment breaks down :banghead: We tried very hard not to be this late in the season , a look on the bright side will tell you that this won't happen again all the dog gone bridges are now new or rebuilt all should be good now.

73_129efcf1020ca3faebe6e3e30a98b2df

73_0d250df8fba51ef665da7aa4837d17c2

73_519bb9c7c8629e0a783e3ac051c439fb

73_3e6889511d02c1ffbf6ba2a56a492df5

73_833b03905dfe85f7e851d8c579c2864e

Looking Good!!

the contractor is trying very hard to leave snow on the trail . Instead of plowing he is running the backhoe in and out packing down the trail with the backhoe and driving in the tracks . Only the ramps at the end of the bridges are without snow .

Looking Good!!

x2

A tough project, no doubt.

We tried very hard not to be this late in the season , a look on the bright side will tell you that this won't happen again all the dog gone bridges are now new or rebuilt all should be good now.

Until the bureaucrats change the standards & deem the bridges unsafe.

Reminds me of of the playground equipment inspection process. A friend of mine that is in the industry was saying the company that does the inspections in Ont' also sells playground equipment. Hmmmm :shock:

Looks good over there.

We tried very hard not to be this late in the season , a look on the bright side will tell you that this won't happen again all the dog gone bridges are now new or rebuilt all should be good now.

Until the bureaucrats change the standards & deem the bridges unsafe.

Reminds me of of the playground equipment inspection process. A friend of mine that is in the industry was saying the company that does the inspections in Ont' also sells playground equipment. Hmmmm :shock:

Looks good over there.

Ummm they have tried that :puke: The three bridges on the Rosepoint trail underwent a township mandated reinspection and they once again tried to appy some engineering specifications for road bridges :whatever: A quick talk with our engineers and thiers and they backed off .....this time :wtf:

The township of Seguin seems to hire an engineering firm to assess thier road bridges and then hire the SAME :angry: firm to oversee the bridge repairs ! A very clear conflict of interest :whatever:

some nice pic there, good job and thanks.

Thanks for the pics and the hard work.

Bridge 9 is in place and the wear deck and railings are in the process of being installed expect completion today. Bridge 8 should be in place and a main deck on it today. Expect completion by or on the weekend.

Great news! Thanks to all.

Thats great news. Rode the Sequin once and would love to do it again this year.

Please extend a big thanks to all Wildbill.

Is the OC4K ride going to be crossing this bridge? :wavey:

yes

Awfully presumptuous of you! :poke:

yes

The Indomitable MRS.STG and I will be crossing this bridge heading home on Sunday. You're welcome to follow along Mossy.

yes

The Indomitable MRS.STG and I will be crossing this bridge heading home on Sunday. You're welcome to follow along Mossy.

Sounds like a trap!

yes

Remember what happened last time you followed him, Mossy!

ISLAGIATT.gif

yes

ISLAGIATT.gif

SHEEP, SHEEP, everywhere a SHEEP!

yes

ISLAGIATT.gif

SHEEP, SHEEP, everywhere a SHEEP!

I love it when you talk dirty to me. ;)

yes

You would come -2- Parry Sound and not ride the Seguin :crazy: Of course it is better in the morning.

Speaking for me and the Indomitable, we're hoping there will be a ride north instead of east. Those are trails we've never been on.

Archived