Last chance to book a room for Ride for Kelly Weekend

LuvMyViper

Hey everyone,, I was talking to the Quality Inn and they said the entire block of rooms is booked now and they have a total of 12 rooms still available.. So if you want to book a room for the weekend, do it now.. It will be lots of fun to get so many people from the website together in one place.. What a cast of characters for a weekend to remember....

We will be driving up very early Friday morning. Does anyone know of any good ice fishing places near the Quality Inn in Parry Sound (I have some friends coming for the weekend that don;t snowmobile).. I can't wait.. Rick

Hey everyone,, I was talking to the Quality Inn and they said the entire block of rooms is booked now and they have a total of 12 rooms still available.. So if you want to book a room for the weekend, do it now.. It will be lots of fun to get so many people from the website together in one place.. What a cast of characters for a weekend to remember....

We will be driving up very early Friday morning. Does anyone know of any good ice fishing places near the Quality Inn in Parry Sound (I have some friends coming for the weekend that don;t snowmobile).. I can't wait.. Rick

You have friends that don't snowmobile :?::?::?::?:

Hey Bill.. Two if them don't.. They are coming and we are gonna ride.. We have another firend that just happened to start working at the inn and they are gonna come for a visit and ice fish.

Any suggestions for them?

Hey Bill.. Two if them don't.. They are coming and we are gonna ride.. We have another firend that just happened to start working at the inn and they are gonna come for a visit and ice fish.

Yes ... buy a snowmobile and ride! :D

Good one! :D

HMMM...... Isn't there a place to rent snowmobiles there? I'm thinking of a sponsor....uuuummmm............!

Wildbill can you help me with this one?

HMMM...... Isn't there a place to rent snowmobiles there? I'm thinking of a sponsor....uuuummmm............!

Wildbill can you help me with this one?

I will have Mother Christmas check our bookings and we will PM you in the meantime our rates are on http://www.rosseauroad.on.ca

I was refering to LuvMyViper's friends! Maybe they could rent a sled from you guys!

He has friends ? :shock:

Well for for those that missed the cut off for a room, it is not too late. I will auction off our room, the bidding starts now. The only catch is you will have to make room for Mr and Mrs. F7. We really do not take up that much space and I am an excellent spooner. :shock:

He has friends ? :shock:

Onward!!!!!!

Well for for those that missed the cut off for a room, it is not too late. I will auction off our room, the bidding starts now. The only catch is you will have to make room for Mr and Mrs. F7. We really do not take up that much space and I am an excellent spooner. :shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

I'll take 3 tickets. This should be fun. I play the spoons too :D Hopefully we can get some successful bidders that also play the comb and the washtub. 8-)

I'll take 3 tickets. This should be fun. I play the spoons too :D Hopefully we can get some successful bidders that also play the comb and the washtub. 8-)

Is a "hot tub" as good as a "wash tub" :roll::?:

Wash tub's not as big ... not as much room to splash around! ;)

Well besides being a great spooner, I do not mind a great fork every now and then :o

And Maple, I really do not take up that much room, a wash tub should be no problem. 8-) oh oh, did a monkey just clog the drain?

Well besides being a great spooner, I do not mind a great fork every now and then :o

And Maple, I really do not take up that much room, a wash tub should be no problem. 8-) oh oh, did a monkey just clog the drain?

Don't tell me you fork in the wash tub? :o

Don't tell me you fork in the wash tub? :o

Personally, in case of a silverware shortage, I try and pick up extra forks anytime I can. ;)

Wow, you're gonna fit in here just fine Ontariof7!!! I was thinking the same as UTS............ :o:shock:

:twisted:

Wow, you're gonna fit in here just fine Ontariof7!!! I was thinking the same as UTS............ :o:shock:

Damn Hijackers!! :wtf::bun:

There's only 9 rooms left as of 4:30 today at the Quality Inn in Parry Sound. I work there Joe. See you guys next week Ricky.

Hey Joe.. Yup, next friday morning we roll into town.. Lock you your daughters, the animal house in going on tour :woot::woot:

Any local ice fishing information for JA? Se ya Friday.. Rick

There's only 9 rooms left as of 4:30 today at the Quality Inn in Parry Sound. I work there Joe. See you guys next week Ricky.

Hey Joe.. Yup, next friday morning we roll into town.. Lock you your daughters, the animal house in going on tour :woot::woot:

Any local ice fishing information for JA? Se ya Friday.. Rick

Road trip!!!!! :woot::woot:

Not ALL the animals are going on tour! :cry:

Is there enough room in the hot tub for all of us?!?!? :crazy:

Hee Hee.........................the brainwashing works!

Hee Hee.........................the brainwashing works!

So do the 1 on 1 sessions. He's right; he is an excellent spooner. ;)

Archived