Jump to content
Blackstar

Wing Night Friday Oct 2

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

10/4 Turbo. The November wing night is on the 6th.

Next friday night.  Woot, woot..:icon_munching:...I can taste the 40 creek sauce now..

Edited by Turbo Doo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to the 40 creek wings this Friday..:cheers::icon_munching:... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, Dave K said:

Will you be serving beer in the parking lot?:D:?::banghead:

 

Wing Night this Friday Nov 6. Take out only. 5pm - 8pm. We have made arrangements inside so that people will be able to stay out of the cold yet social distance (Covid capacity rules in place).

 

 

Unfortunately, beer and other alcoholic beverage will not be sold by the club going forward. Due to the ownership change and problems with insurance. The club has decided to not renew its license.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

 

Wing Night this Friday Nov 6. Take out only. 5pm - 8pm. We have made arrangements inside so that people will be able to stay out of the cold yet social distance (Covid capacity rules in place).

 

 

Unfortunately, beer and other alcoholic beverage will not be sold by the club going forward. Due to the ownership change problems with insurance. The club has decided to not renew its license.

Thank-you for update. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting the drool for the 40 creek wings Friday night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Starting the drool for the 40 creek wings Friday night.

Me too. See you there..:poke2::icon_munching:....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Weather should be great 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to the St Clements Snowmobile Club for another wing night.  Enjoyed the wings, and it was great seeing and chatting with Piston Lake Cruiser.  Hats off to the club and volunteers..

20201106_211348.jpg

20201106_203813.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

PLC. I can taste the 40 Creek sauced wings already..:drool-1:...

Screenshot_20201130-194804_Samsung Internet.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

PLC. I can taste the 40 Creek sauced wings already..:drool-1:...

Screenshot_20201130-194804_Samsung Internet.jpg

The drool has started!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

The drool has started!

:grin::right_on:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2020 at 8:46 PM, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

The drool has started!

2 more sleeps PLC, until the 40 Creek Sauced Wings...:drool-1:...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

20201130_095241.thumb.jpg.4e997078e0a9cac43a6fd9b58b7b851a.jpg

:right_on::cheers:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 40 Creek Sauced wings were spot on once again. Thanks to the club. I hope you enjoyed yours PLC..:drool-1::right_on:

20201204_200852.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

The 40 Creek Sauced wings were spot on once again. Thanks to the club. I hope you enjoyed yours PLC..:drool-1::right_on:

20201204_200852.jpg

Sure did but thinking i should have got 2 orders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Sure did but thinking i should have got 2 orders.

Yup, i thought the same, but i thought before i ordered.  1 for me, 1 for Mrs. Turbo Doo,  and another in the fridge for tomorrow..:right_on:.. 

 

All in the name of supporting the club..

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the support guys.

 

Orders were down from last month by a fair amount.

 

Talk is we will not do a Wing Night in January but I will post here after our meeting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Thanks for all the support guys.

 

Orders were down from last month by a fair amount.

 

Talk is we will not do a Wing Night in January but I will post here after our meeting.

You guys need some help with next one, if that’s an issue can give a hand in evening? . 
People might be price sensitive as well during these tough times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

You guys need some help with next one, if that’s an issue can give a hand in evening? . 
People might be price sensitive as well during these tough times. 

This is just a challenging year in many ways as most realize. Staffing, take out only combined with cold weather and the COVID fear are all working against us.

 With the loss of our alcohol sales, profits are minimal.

Historically, January is hit or miss for sales depending on how close Wing Night falls to New Years. Now this year New Year’s Day would be our regular Wing Night. Normally we would then bump it a week to the 8th but when we do that sales go down.

 

Seems there are plenty of reason to justify not doing it January. Tomorrow is our meeting and we will see how the ours feel.
 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This is just a challenging year in many ways as most realize. Staffing, take out only combined with cold weather and the COVID fear are all working against us.

 With the loss of our alcohol sales, profits are minimal.

Historically, January is hit or miss for sales depending on how close Wing Night falls to New Years. Now this year New Year’s Day would be our regular Wing Night. Normally we would then bump it a week to the 8th but when we do that sales go down.

 

Seems there are plenty of reason to justify not doing it January. Tomorrow is our meeting and we will see how the ours feel.
 

 

 

 

 

Are alcohol sales gone for good or was it just a choice this year to not renew license because of covid and limited access to building? 
I am surprised the club can’t make a decent profit with current prices they charge, versus what wings cost. I know there is propane costs, electricity, fries, sauces etc. I actually thought club would do ok on wings this season. Maybe some snow will help turn out next time, if trails are open New Year’s Day. 

Edited by Strong Farmer
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Are alcohol sales gone for good or was it just a choice this year to not renew license because of covid and limited access to building? 
I am surprised the club can’t make a decent profit with current prices they charge, versus what wings cost. I know there is propane costs, electricity, fries, sauces etc. I actually thought club would do ok on wings this season. Maybe some snow will help turn out next time, if trails are open New Year’s Day. 

 

Alcohol is gone for good. The new owner of the property  couldn't get insurance coverage with us having a liquor license.  It was time for us to renew the license and our own insurance, stack Covid on top and it was done deal. No more alcohol.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

 

Alcohol is gone for good. The new owner of the property  couldn't get insurance coverage with us having a liquor license.  It was time for us to renew the license and our own insurance, stack Covid on top and it was done deal. No more alcohol.

 

 

Thanks for update. I know you and your wife and rest of gang work hard to keep this place open. Is Ed still around as well? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...