Jump to content
thetorches

ANY MORE HALIBURTON TRAILS OPENING

Recommended Posts

See trail is still yellow from Kinmount to Hali. Any chance more km's of trails will open by weekend. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What shape are trails in. Looks like more are opening up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was hoping to do a kinmount to Whitney run this weekend. According to the HCSA the B trail up near Eagle lake there are issues .. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably head to Kinmount Sunday. Working Saturday. There is a 6.7 km stretch that is red, preventing you from going to Whitney.

Edited by thetorches
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, thetorches said:

Probably head to Kinmount Sunday. Working Saturday. There is a 6.7 km stretch that is red, preventing you from going to Whitney.

Yes land owner issues...

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, gobills said:

Yes land owner issues...

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any info for Haliburton area. Going to Kinmount in morning. Is there other parking besides behind old railway station. Just in case it is full.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Went for a ride today. Rail trail from Kinmount to Haliburton was in great shape. Head lake is staked and smooth. From there to E trail was bumpy. E trail was good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, infernobuster said:

Thanks for update. Plan on hitting trails Tue and wednesday ..

No problem. Will be next weekend for me. Don't think there will be anyfhing closer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im hoping to do a ride on Friday from Kinmount. Hopefully the snow in the forecast comes...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder why the trail is unavailable below Kinmount?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Blake G said:

I wonder why the trail is unavailable below Kinmount?

Very little snow but with the snow we jsut got and were going to get this week, i cant see why they wouldnt open up.

 

The rail trail by my place is red, but we have enough snow tracks are leading both north and south now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, infernobuster said:

Very little snow but with the snow we jsut got and were going to get this week, i cant see why they wouldnt open up.

 

The rail trail by my place is red, but we have enough snow tracks are leading both north and south now.

I see rail trail is open to the south now. Doesn't go all the way to Fenelon though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, thetorches said:

I see rail trail is open to the south now. Doesn't go all the way to Fenelon though.

It does now!  GREEN to the park in fenelon falls now!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Road from Superior to the new re route to whitney. The E trail where they are logging is HORRIBLE!!!!! It should NOT be yellow ... 

I just bought brand new carbides, and now need a new set after that atv trail adventure ..

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, infernobuster said:

Road from Superior to the new re route to whitney. The E trail where they are logging is HORRIBLE!!!!! It should NOT be yellow ... 

I just bought brand new carbides, and now need a new set after that atv trail adventure ..

where is the logging?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you get snow there yesterday. Will any trails be open Sunday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Talked with my brother they got about a foot and a half in Halliburton should definately improve things many trails went back to closed yellow after the rain a week and a half ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good. Should be good for the weekend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was through there yesterday all the way to Whitney and it was good.

 

B trail through the hydro lines a little bumpy, but groomer was headed through there yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, infernobuster said:

Was through there yesterday all the way to Whitney and it was good.

 

B trail through the hydro lines a little bumpy, but groomer was headed through there yesterday.

So it wasn't your sled that was in accident in Whitney .

Link to post
Share on other sites

We got about a foot or just a bit less in Carnarvon. Kushog Lake to Baysville was great today. Some logging on the B just before it gets to D101B but not too bad. 101,102 and 45 were in great shape. Lakes in Haliburton were good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rode several HCSA trails today and they all ranged from good to spectacular. The club is working hard to get the system in good shape with all the snow that we've all been hoping for. Get out there and ride !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...