WOWSERS! Lots of idiots

sledzz

Some guys can't pick their places though. You can open it up pretty much anywhere on the Corridor. I think that's the attraction to riding up north. Riding on the edge on D101B north of Dorset on a Sat' afternoon is a recipe for disaster.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met a group coming out of auld reekie lodge for lunch. All riding xrs and wearing chest protectors elbow pads and knee pads. Not sure what that meant though. Guy I talked to said that those where the biggest group of idiotic trail riders he's ever had follow him down a trail. they signed the guest book all from gta. I laughed out loud when he said I sure hope muskoka gets good snow next year so those guys can have their race track back down there

The must have been the "Clock Work Orange" riding group.  Did they have jock straps on the outside as well ?

BP

Never have I seen that extreme of padding but I did see a guy around Midland with hockey shin pads strapped on

Met a group coming out of auld reekie lodge for lunch. All riding xrs and wearing chest protectors elbow pads and knee pads. Not sure what that meant though. Guy I talked to said that those where the biggest group of idiotic trail riders he's ever had follow him down a trail. they signed the guest book all from gta. I laughed out loud when he said I sure hope muskoka gets good snow next year so those guys can have their race track back down there

We say the same about the Ganny. Snow down there & less "racers" in D2.

The must have been the "Clock Work Orange" riding group.  Did they have jock straps on the outside as well ?

BP

Ha - one of my top 5 favourite all time movies!

post-19713-0-12138000-1458850543_thumb.j

For those unfamiliar, whole movie can be watched here for free - DEFINITELY NSFW - extreme violence, nudity and British type foul language:

https://vimeo.com/151949843

Guy I rode with lst weekend wears shin pads, not sure why

If you gotta wear all that gear, means you're planning to crash ...

If you gotta wear all that gear, means you're planning to crash ...

Truth is that gear doesn't do much, when one person falls off and the fellow rider runs over

him. I can understand tekvest, but knee pads unless you are tall and ride a rev, elbow pads could come in handy if an oncoming sledder is real close. Must be old hockey players!

Truth is that gear doesn't do much, when one person falls off and the fellow rider runs over

him. I can understand tekvest, but knee pads unless you are tall and ride a rev, elbow pads could come in handy if an oncoming sledder is real close. Must be old hockey players!

The Hansen brothers ...? Lol.!!!

The Hansen brothers ...? Lol.!!!

They just play w/ their slot cars.

Rather have em playing with their toys then playing with them selves..

I imagine in those days the Hansons would've had some puck pigs/puck bunnies/dirties following them around.

Archived