WTB - used to new 4x4 ATV

ToSlow

Getting out of sledding! If you get one, I will buy one two and we can go mudding!

Friend mine is selling a 700 yamy 300kilometers on it special edition power steering

What year is it?

That is a rare find! All stock pretty much? How much is he looking to get for it?

Is it blue by any chance! Is he looking to sell it right away? Thanks!

Is it blue by any chance! Is he looking to sell it right away? Thanks!

Are you looking to buy the yammy for lucky2?   LOL

Are you looking to buy the yammy for lucky2? LOL

No! Could use it to scout fields and go from farm to farm on. I believe they changed the rules in my area and are allowing atv's to use shoulder of roads, once again.

let me get the knife out of my back, ,,,lol. bill is there any chance i cn get the gentleman info to contact him, or can you get me more info on the ATV. 

but would prefer to do it privately so i don't get stabbed again, so shoot me a message

Thanks

Buying a new toy eh? Nice .. just putting an order myself for a 2015 Artic Cat.

What Cat are you ordering?

Buying a new toy eh? Nice .. just putting an order myself for a 2015 Artic Cat.

U trading in the Viper buddy?

What Cat are you ordering?

I was hoping he was getting an Atv and keeping the viper.

I was hoping he was getting an Atv and keeping the viper.

Yep, keeping the Viper and ordering a 500 Core A/C

WTF ARE YOU DOING?

I tried to buy the atv privately for you. But the gentlemen traded it in. What can you do. Bill is great to deal with and look forward to picking it up soon and hitting the parry sound area trails for a few days, before returning home. Going to head over to Orville bakery and get a few treats. Probabily stay at edgewater one night too and check out the fall colours. Sure will miss the skillet. Then it will be put to use back home. Pics to come if I can figure it out. Probabily double the Km's in less then a week.

I tried to buy the atv privately for you. But the gentlemen traded it in. What can you do. Bill is great to deal with and look forward to picking it up soon and hitting the parry sound area trails for a few days, before returning home. Going to head over to Orville bakery and get a few treats. Probabily stay at edgewater one night too and check out the fall colours. Sure will miss the skillet. Then it will be put to use back home. Pics to come if I can figure it out. Probabily double the Km's in less then a week.

have fun

have fun

Thanks. Let me know when you find one and we can go ride with inferno over in port perry!

Thanks. Let me know when you find one and we can go ride with inferno over in port perry!

let you know, i found one and you backed door me, not cool dude

let you know you friger, i found one and you backed door me, not friggin cool dude

You never responded and bill needed deposit on Saturday or it was gone. If you want it, I will sell it to you at cost, when I get it back home.

You never responded and bill needed deposit on Saturday or it was gone. If you want it, I will sell it to you at cost, when I get it back home.

Fair offer

Lets keep the swearing down. Besides we will need those swear words when the leafs start up in October!

Archived