family day weekend trip report-Baysville to North Bay

aar0n

Had a fantastic family day weekend. Rode from baysville to north bay friday. Could not believe the condition of the d trail door to door. Saw 3 sleds the whole 150mile trip! Trails were fresh groomed and MINT MINT, pics below. Not many pics cause it was COLD but it looked like this (usually even better) the whole way! Stuck around north bay saturday and sunday, did a little riding around the AD and A hydrolines. Headed home monday for a complete repeat of friday. 5 sleds the whole way and once again, MINT fresh groomed trails the whole way. All in all a perfect weekend, just under 600km not the sled. My 340 broke 10,000 trouble free km's and at 1200miles for the season.

Helmet cam video of the d trail near kearney; trails were like this all 600km

I was amazed by condition being it was the freeloader weekend; no one was out!

Seriously massive thanks to the volunteers.

HELMET CAM VIDEO:

post-23341-0-38758000-1424656551_thumb.jpg

post-23341-0-10638300-1424656570_thumb.jpg

post-23341-0-43501200-1424656589_thumb.jpg

post-23341-0-74281300-1424656611_thumb.jpg

Beautiful photos. Thank you for the report.

Nice pics! Everyone is riding in D5 now, that south has snow. Enjoy your trails.

Beautiful photos. Thank you for the report.

Thanks. I use a DSLR. These photos are 5mb each reduced to 500kb for this site. 

Nice pics and video ... stay on your side ... lol !  Looks like the little 340 that could, it honks along pretty well, probably way faster than my 503 Cheyenne single carb.  Great little trail sled !

Nice pics and video ... stay on your side ... lol ! Looks like the little 340 that could, it honks along pretty well, probably way faster than my 503 Cheyenne single carb. Great little trail sled !

I didn't cut any blind corners did I? With a 120lb ride she goes good

Great run and fantastic trails.

RR

Great pics buddy!!! Muskoka area has done an amazing job this year with the trails and grooming....

Nice video and pics Aaron.  Trails have been fabulous once again!!  Enjoy it

Archived