2016 Ski Doo Releases

mgooding

The old platform was the " xp " for the 2 strokers  . The 4 strokers were " xr " chassis. For 2016 the 4 strokes will be in the " xs" chassis. 

You mean the 1200, the 600 and 900 ACEs were already in the XS chassis

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 1200 is way heavier feel wise then your srx! I had a viper and I could still lift the front end! 1200 forget it! The 900 I can lift no problem too. The 1200 is really nose heavy compared to most sleds on current models. When it goes in the new chassis maybe they will find a way to make it feel more balanced.

lmao, that 1200 is lighter in the front end than an old tripple and old 800's, all you people must have forgot how ill handling the older stuff was compared to todays new stuff

Well, I'm going to call Vincent's in London next week and find out when/if he can get me on a 1200 doo demo...

You will not be disappointed! It will only put smiles on your face everytime you whack the throttle.

Exactly! Will be interesting, since the 1200's should feel more balanced in this new xs chassis, then the XR!

the 1200 is very balanced when set up properly

Hahaha! I've been watching the same video on YouTube everyday on the enduro and everytime I get this massive grin across my face and start giggling like a school girl!

The viper videos don't do that for me...not sure why. Just not impressed with them...I'm over them.

the 1200 is very balanced when set up properly

My buddy says the same! Only time it "feels" heavier is in the tight bush trails or when you get stuck...he said it would be no different than my srx.

Scotty what have you done to your 1200?

Scotty what have you done to your 1200?

i have an mbrp header, rb3 that has bondi programming, bondi modded muffler, and a pb80/secondary setup from cudney, my sled works very good, i love running 800 guys, they usually get upset by my heavy 4 stroke hurting their feelings

The Ski-doo only Peterborough show will be on Mon March 16 from 4-9pm at the Trentwinds Center 264 Landowne St E. Same place as last year.

lmao, that 1200 is lighter in the front end than an old tripple and old 800's, all you people must have forgot how ill handling the older stuff was compared to todays new stuff

My viper was lighter then a 1200, maybe not by much though. It handled well, just the ride quality was abit harsh!

Archived