snow not rain...

Redfisher

Raib ib dunsford only +1 though

Raib ib dunsford only +1 though

Still have snow on the deck, shed, tents, birdhouse, truck. Thought with the predictions it would all be gone. Not as bad as it could have been. Weather "presenters" were wrong but in our favour maybe ?

Just by looking out the windowintonthe fields,itlooks like there's enough snow to ride an do some water skipping .we didndt lose much atall .i would imagine the trails are bare in the corners where they were dirty

I think they groomed to pack and hold the snow better through the rain. If our trails are to survive the rain it would be a real good thing to stay off the trails until it freezes up again.Cold again by Saturday so not too much of a sacrifice to keep the season going.

You got it man✌️. We lost hardly any snow, I dont even think we got 10mm of rain. Now it's snowin pretty good again!

We lost a little snow here as well. Not nearly as bad as it could have been. My drive home yesterday was brutal around Anten Mills to Orangeville!

tuff drive up last nite,snowed all the way.started to rain/freezing rain overnite.rained hard this am,lost some snow but still have plenty.just starting to snow now will update later as things progress

LIVIN'

Rain stopped in Kearney. Still plus 3 C and windy. Haven't tried the trails.

snow was just some flurries, at least no more rain.Trails will get tore up if ridden today. Into the minus temps tonight & tomorrow

Freeze up and get some more snow for lube ...

Down here in the middle of D5 things appear to have held up. (Science Hill Drifters - St. Mary's near London)   Every field and trail crossing that I've driven by still has a base to work with.  We closed our trails though as a precaution.  We will know better by late Saturday night.  Only flurries in the forecast here until next Sunday and Monday. (calling for 10cm both days)  Things could be icy and little lube until then.  But it is still possible that I could be riding from home during my break March 9-15.  It would be a lot cheaper than trailering north.

Archived