Great Northern Ride

Nunz

Then continued on same day to Timmins, stayed at Cedar meadows, won't go back there ever, they wanted $25 per person to use the hot tub.. 

Same thing back in '12. Not impressed to say the least. The only reason we stayed there was due to a hockey tournament filling up all the other accommodations in town. Other than that looks like you had a good trip.

Hot tubs are continuing to dissapear  the cost of hydro and maintenence will be the end of them 

Cedar Meadows is a high end operation. I could see if it was a little mom & pop operation, but it's not.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a great trip Nunz!!! Looking forward to your pics!!!!

Ok guys..Here is the link to our vacation, Hope you all enjoy the pictures, Would love to hear what you think of them.

Nunz

http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Nunzio_Iacobellis/slideshow/Facebook/Northern%20trip

Link is "private".  You can make that album public so we can see it.

Yes Nunz please change it! I'm dying to see this pictures!

Changed to public, Please let me know if that worked.

Nunz

Nice collection from a great trip.

Thanks for sharing.

Looks like you had a great trip! Where was the curved dam? I don't think the dam @ Fraserdale is like that.

Looks like you had a great trip! Where was the curved dam? I don't think the dam @ Fraserdale is like that.

That was from the lookout at Smooth Rock Falls, There is a sign off the trail pointing it out..Thought it was worth checking out.

Nunz

That was from the lookout at Smooth Rock Falls, There is a sign off the trail pointing it out..Thought it was worth checking out.

Nunz

OK. We've been thru there several times over the years but never noticed that. Sometimes a fuel or lunch stop in SRF depending on our day.

Thank Nunz.  Nice pics.  Boy that brings back a lot of great memories.  Everyone should do that area at least once in their life on a sled of course.  Glad to see that you all had a great trip.

Nice slideshow, Nunz. Gives us an idea of some of the stuff to see.

By the looks of some of those trails, it would be pretty easy to get up to the speed limit.

Great pics !  Love the Dam photos (not the damned photos ... lol !)  It looks like one helluva long descent after the falls.  Something you'd wanna try on a snowboard after 2 feet of powder falls .... lol !

Archived