sudbury update.

zoso

looks great...thx for pics & report zoso...

Looks Great!  One of my favourite areas.

zoso, those trails look pretty smooth. I assume you were able to achieve speeds up to the legal maximum.

Looks great!

Trails look good too.

zoso, those trails look pretty smooth. I assume you were able to achieve speeds up to the legal maximum.

The little 440 will go 72 on GPS with me on it, not sure how fast it goes with the kid on it, what was the limit again?

Trails look really good compared to what I saw last week during the warm spell.  The trails held up well, nice pics.  So many places to visit, so little time.

Thanks for the update! Next step, Wahnipitae freezes up. Unites all the trails.

Rode the North River and the lake from there to rocky's yesterday. Lots of slush, word it, they may be stking the lake today. The trails are mint, all new snow, some have been groomed since and another 15 cm on the way. EPIC season start, pretty much the entire system is now open here and the base is solid and deep. so waht could make this better...one day with 5-10mm of rain, plus 2-3 and then -25 the very next day would bring all the lakes to perfection and the base would not even have a dent in it. other than that we are in the best shape here in a decade. 2008 was close in regards to snow but certainly not the freeze up. We will see a comeback to trail riding this year and next for sure across the entire province. This is just what the OFSC and all clubs needed.

What trail was that Zozo?  On Dec 27th I groomed part of the C trail then C111D up too trail 56 Intersection and back, I cut the trail good and made her as wide as I could as I did not know that machine (Tucker Snow cat) well,  I did my best to make wide, the rail line was fun to groom, the regular groomer op Wayne told me a few times "don't go to wide... we don't want to get stuck " lol I like wide trails.

What trail was that Zozo?  On Dec 27th I groomed part of the C trail then C111D up too trail 56 Intersection and back, I cut the trail good and made her as wide as I could as I did not know that machine (Tucker Snow cat) well,  I did my best to make wide, the rail line was fun to groom, the regular groomer op Wayne told me a few times "don't go to wide... we don't want to get stuck " lol I like wide trails.

Luc, those pics were taken on D trail Close to club trail 83. Coniston Wanapitae Driftbuster trails.

Archived