Snow is vanishing!

Viperules700

Noticed the snow is starting to compress and vanish in the fields! It is getting super soft now and is packing snow! I have a feeling we will be starting from scratch Herr in d5 next week.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Say Hello to Rain

10-20mm of rain tomarrow if you beleive with TWN is saying... Going to kill the south, but north of cottage country is going to get hammered with snow..

But hey, winter doesn't actually start until tomarrow, so no need to hit the panic button yet.

Come on up to Bobcaygeon, guys. I would be happy meet up with any of you.

krap

Viperrules is correct.  Here in London we got a lot of rain yesterday.  I did manage to drive up near the clubhouse in St. Marys and it was only marginally better.  Pretty sure by Monday morning we will back to squat.  Even with our club getting out and packing trails prior to this, I think all their hard work might disappear.  Sad story.  Mother nature is worse than any girlfriend I've ever had and just tops my wife.

I'm hoping the Goderich north dividing line stays as I'm off to D9 for Christmas.  Maybe Owen Sound will stay yellow.  I talked with my cuz in Wasaga and things are still pretty good there.

Viperrules is correct.  Here in London we got a lot of rain yesterday.  I did manage to drive up near the clubhouse in St. Marys and it was only marginally better.  Pretty sure by Monday morning we will back to squat.  Even with our club getting out and packing trails prior to this, I think all their hard work might disappear.  Sad story.  Mother nature is worse than any girlfriend I've ever had and just tops my wife.

I'm hoping the Goderich north dividing line stays as I'm off to D9 for Christmas.  Maybe Owen Sound will stay yellow.  I talked with my cuz in Wasaga and things are still pretty good there.

You don't hear that a lot!

Concidering how much rain came down, and its still white out there, and its only Dec, I think we are still far ahead of most years.  

More snow and cold please.  :icon_snow:

Archived