Dubreuilville groomer update

Big Reg

As some of you know the Dubreuilville groomer is out of duty for tire failure.

I can tell you that we had confirmation that the tire was sent today  :w00t:  and if there is no road closure or unexpected delay the tire will be here Sunday night.

First thing Monday morning the crew at A & S Service will mount the tire and the groomer should be ready that night after the volunteer install it back on the unit. :icon_steer:

that is good news. thank you guys for keeping this going for everyone to enjoy. i know it can be hard, tiring and seemingly a thankless thing you are doing but, many more people than you think, really appreciate ALL OF YOU FOR DOING YOUR PART, BIG OR SMALL.  hope to see you all soon, Ski

As ski says, Thank You for all of the guys working together to keep it going in Dub.

The info is great to know as we consider where to ride this holiday week.  Hope to get through and will stop by.

Thanks again Big Reg.

Scott

Good news.  I'd think it's the kind of thing you might want to have in the shop, as a spare tire, just in case.  Knowing it's a week or 2 to get a replacement, can seriously hamper grooming abilities when you don't have a backup unit.

Keep up the good work guys, wherever you are grooming, your efforts are greatly appreciated !!!

lynne's sled is done, i have about a days prep on mine and it will be ready. both sleds will be tip top by the end of the weekend. looking forward to riding. Ski

So you got your parts?  Great!

Big Reg

thanks for the up-date looking forward to riding again in your area in February :right_on:

zrtkat&crew

Good news.  I'd think it's the kind of thing you might want to have in the shop, as a spare tire, just in case.  Knowing it's a week or 2 to get a replacement, can seriously hamper grooming abilities when you don't have a backup unit.

Keep up the good work guys, wherever you are grooming, your efforts are greatly appreciated !!!

they have two tire coming. One to put on right away and 1 spare.

So you got your parts?  Great!

YES!  ordered from local dealer, had them the next day. nice to have a local dealer again. hoping to hook up with ac/ya and head up soon. Ski

New jammies for '14?

No NEW JAMMIES :(    Might update the helmet :D

working on my sled now. should have it done tonight or tomorrow. Ski

No NEW JAMMIES :(    Might update the helmet :D

working on my sled now. should have it done tonight or tomorrow. Ski

Yeah - I wanted to go to Novi to look for a (nother) new helmet as I hate the one that I got last yr. Doesn't come down around far enough, and leaves me with an ice cream headache if it's cold out and stuck on the trail for a while.

But I wasn't even thinking sledding yet at the time and it was Sunday afternoon when I got to thinking that it might be Novi weekend. 

And unfortunately - it was ... 

So I guess I am looking at stuffing jersey gloves up in the back corners of my helmet on a cold ride again this yr.

Will see what Gordy has if I get that way during business hours, but that's not too often...

Maybe they make jammies for the helmet area?

I have parts comming from Big John, and I fully expected them here by now, but ...

So we still have 2 sleds torn apart yet.

Had a rod bearing tie up on mine up in Big Bay last yr. tsk.gif

tape the vents on the inside of the helmet, especially top and sides. they are like chimney's, and draw the warmth out of the lid, giving you the "brain freezes".

Ski

well well well

The f!@$king guy dropped the tires in hearst last night beofre coming to Dubreuilville......like REALLY...... :angry-smiley-005: ......there is a HUGE difference between A&S Service and Sam Auto and Between Dubreuilville and Hearst.....he most smoke some thing good...

Then I told him I need those tire today.....he reply well will find a ride to bring them by Friday, anyway why do you need them.....there is no rush

:umno: I need them today

anyway I found someone from Dubreuilville that left to go to Hearst this afternoon......they called me back at 5:30 pm and told me the tire was loaded in their truck, there were going to eat then drive back here tonight. 

So the groomer will be ready to go on the snow tomorrow  :icon_clapclap:

Great news! We still don't have power :( Ski

post-19738-0-30718600-1387924922_thumb.j

found front nose cone/bumper split when i tore mine down to maintain the front end. had to order it yesterday. should be here thursday. might be able to go riding this weekend. wife is on call so, i might as well go have fun. :D maybe ac/ya is going up and i can tag along with him. :D hey, i guy can have a christmas wish right? Ski

After lookin' at Mo's gal, we are going the other direction.

Plan to be yonder in Feb.

Great news! We still don't have power  :( Ski

Looks like you have enough heat tho.

Archived