MARTY

ToSlow

Why are you blocking the forum so people can't even post a link?

please don't tell me it's the other forum or site, as kijiji don't stop from posting there links to another forum.

/

\\

How are you doing it?  You need to click the link icon (chain).  That opens a window to paste the link.

well when i click on the copy part of the link i want to post, and open up the thread here and try to paste it don't even show the paste icon. this is the only forum i have a problem with doing the copy and paste mode

At the top of the reply frame on the second row of icons, ninth from the left.

were is the link icon {chain}

It won't show up until you click into the "Reply to this topic" box.  Once you click and start your reply, the link "chain" is to the right of the various font controls. But you shouldn't need it. This forum has some smarts built in and if you just paste a URL, it will know what it is and show it as a hyperlink.

It won't show up until you click into the "Reply to this topic" box.  Once you click and start your reply, the link "chain" is to the right of the various font controls. But you shouldn't need it. This forum has some smarts built in and if you just paste a URL, it will know what it is and show it as a hyperlink.

it used to do that for me, simple copy and paste. but now i hit the copy and and when i try to paste here the paste icon don't even show up.

it used to do that for me, simple copy and paste. but now i hit the copy and and when i try to paste here the paste icon don't even show up.

You need to first type in at least one word before it will allow you to paste a link

lucky 2,

Computer classes in Cochrane next year? Early April?

well when i click on the copy part of the link i want to post, and open up the thread here and try to paste it don't even show the paste icon. this is the only forum i have a problem with doing the copy and paste mode

certain sites you can not , been there done that, not sure why though

As far as I know, we do not block any links.  I'd rather moderate inappropriate links as needed.

ItWasUST!.png       :bun:

sign me up, im in anytime.... :right_on::wavey:

You strike me as a "front of the classroom" kind of guy.

White Dragon and the rest of the Carling crew are mischievous, but are also invited to attend these spring classes.

Mischievous Monkey, I'll tell ya; mischievous monkey !!!!

Are you dropping by on Saturday for a Cocktail?

Archived