Its almost that time again

3 Bears

Hi guys

Well it is that time again....almost.

Had a nice snow fall last week, but we lost it, and I got excited and was ready to get the soups going.

I know a lot of people had trouble with the new trail towards Shining Tree last year and Brandon was out doing a lot of rescueing...but TATA gives me their word that there will be some extra signage this year. Looking ahead at the forecast I think we have a good winter ahead of us....hopefully.

Hope to see everyone this year again

Will be on to keep you posted on weather and snow conditions.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never have a problem finding 3 Bears! Just open the windows when your making soup we will find ya !

Thanks for the updates.  I look forward to visiting again this season.

Looking forward to a visit or two this year.  Get some good steaks and try to keep us from drinking too much!

Hope to make it up your way this season aswell. Thanks for all the hard work and keeping us posted.

Thanks for the updates and all you do Kelly, will look you up a few times this year for sure. Good food at Three Bears and funny stories at Shilling Camp gas stop make it a must do everytime.

JIm

Yes we will have fuel and there is also the gas station in town at Spruce Shilling if we are out or you are over that way first.

Good morning everybody.  I am just so tired of plowing snow :lmao: .   Had the whole parking lot and driveway done Friday.  And wouldn't you know.....started snowing Friday night at 11:00pm and it's now Sunday morning and it's still snowing.  Kelly from Three Bears and my wife, just got home last night in a driving snow storm.  They went to Toronto for the weekend to watch a basketball game.  We've got an additional 8 to 10 inches for sure since Saturday morning.  :icon_hyper: .

We here at Spruce Shilling installed a new dual pump and light and the tank is full of gas.  So you won't have any worries.  I don't know how many of you know this but we are a regular, non-branded gas station, serviced by Petro Canada.  So we always have gas.  And yes it's regular gas but I have octane booster.  I ride a new Yamaha Apex X-TX.  My wife rides a new Yamaha RS Vector LTXGT.  I run my gas in both of the machines.  All of you guys and gals have a good season and stay safe. 

Leon & Rhonda

Lets Go!!!!!!

SOUPS ON

Looks like an early season for ditch riders and lake runners so far anyway.

Have fun and get up here

Good morning everybody.  I am just so tired of plowing snow :lmao: .   Had the whole parking lot and driveway done Friday.  And wouldn't you know.....started snowing Friday night at 11:00pm and it's now Sunday morning and it's still snowing.  Kelly from Three Bears and my wife, just got home last night in a driving snow storm.  They went to Toronto for the weekend to watch a basketball game.  We've got an additional 8 to 10 inches for sure since Saturday morning.  :icon_hyper: .

We here at Spruce Shilling installed a new dual pump and light and the tank is full of gas.  So you won't have any worries.  I don't know how many of you know this but we are a regular, non-branded gas station, serviced by Petro Canada.  So we always have gas.  And yes it's regular gas but I have octane booster.  I ride a new Yamaha Apex X-TX.  My wife rides a new Yamaha RS Vector LTXGT.  I run my gas in both of the machines.  All of you guys and gals have a good season and stay safe. 

Leon & Rhonda

That's great news. Thanks for posting this information.  I look forward to riding in your area this winter.

Good Morning!!

Well, had our first call for snowmobilers and lunch. Have some bookings for February....    but this fellow said he made it North of Capreol and is going to come all the way up for a ride, lunch and gas today.....did explain nothing is groomed yet....will keep you posted on his trip

Apparently the groomer went out to do a first pass on a local trail up here, have 3 guys booked in for a couple days tomorrow, they are sledding from Capreol again...will keep you posted.

Good Morning!!

Well, had our first call for snowmobilers and lunch. Have some bookings for February....    but this fellow said he made it North of Capreol and is going to come all the way up for a ride, lunch and gas today.....did explain nothing is groomed yet....will keep you posted on his trip

Did this group make it?

didn't show, but will let you know what the group staying tonight says about the ride up. They live in Alliston and are trailering to Capreol and riding up.

:Drinking2: :Drinking2:Well, they made it and said it was amazing from Capreol.......they made it in 5 hours with breaks. They took Sandy most of the way.....said AWESOME.

Going back tomorrow to meet friends and coming back again tomorrow night....FYI

Well, looks like Sudbury groomed up last night....I have heard that Derek will be grooming Shining Tree this week, however there is not enough snow to do Gogama as of yet.

Will get more info and will keep you posted,

Thanks for the continued updates.  Hope to be there on the 18th.  I will call to confirm.

Archived