never really checked my mileage

ToSlow

i'm wondering how far i can travel to a tank on a 2007 600ho iq

my buddy has a 06 apex and last we rode i got about the same as him. but i never checked or asked how far we went.

I had an '07 600 cfi Switchback and I regularly got 11-12 mpg. I believe the tank is around 10 gallons so range would be around 110-120 miles as Polaris1 stated.

I never ran it out of fuel but I always carried a small tank on the tunnel.

The carb 600 is harder on fuel. About 170 km or 110 miles Is all can be expected.

The carb 600 is harder on fuel. About 170 km or 110 miles Is all can be expected.

my sled is injected, i'll fix a gas jug somehow on the back

my sled is injected, i'll fix a gas jug somehow on the back

You dont have to go to that much trouble nor is it a good idea. Just do the math using the liters used and the milage on the odometer.

Here is a link to what I use....

http://opentoronto.com/calculators/l_100km_calculator_calculate_l_100_km_fuel_efficiency_consumption_economy.php

Punch in the numbers and and select how you want it, miles per gallon or liters per 100km.

I have an APP on my phone. MPGCalc. Works good!

Thanks for the links, above.

The mpgcalc.com requests that I text "NEW" to phone number 707-655-4200 and then my phone number and a PIN will serve as access.

Is that legit? I'm not a regular voter on " Dancing with the Stars", so texting "NEW" to a tel number raises concerns.

There's a luddite in every group :D

I never had to do that! I use the iPhone APP, not the .com site. I wouldn't give them your number!

77 km and I used 34 Liters of gas the other day. Got to love the 550 F. going to haul a toboggan of gas to finish the season out.

RR

Archived